SubjectRe: Kernel error messages: leds fujitsu::radio_led: Setting an LED's brightness failed
Date
Hi Michał,

Now I had the time to change the harddisk in my laptop to the Win7 one
(It's 35 degrees out there - nice excuse to stay inside ;))

What I found out:
Neither the E nor the I LED work under Windows in my configuration.
There is no Bluetooth LED (maybe because there is a combined
WLAN/Bluetooth adapter used in the laptop?). There is only a Bluetooth
Icon in the taskbar to indicate Bluetooth status.

Pressing the E button brings up some kind of Energy saving applet and
pressing the I button brings up an applet telling me about the hardware
in my laptop and its current state.

Please tell me if I can provide more Information.

Greetings
Harvey

--
I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup!

[unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream][unhandled content-type:application/pgp-signature]

  Last update: 2017-08-03 12:22    [W:0.097 / U:0.304 seconds]