SubjectRE: Modern Suspend on Dell Latitude 5285 does not resume
Date
Nico,

Currently the patch does not look at anything in the system to default to S2I vs S3.
This will affect systems that offer S3 and S2I (even if S3 is broken).

Have you configured /sys/power/mem_sleep to s2idle?
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/Documentation/power/states.txt#L35

Thanks,

> Best,
>
> Nico
>
> p.s.: The device does also not have any backlight control available in
> xorg, even though sysfs exposes a brightness setting - where is the best
> place to report this? xorg bugzilla or kernel?
>
> [0] https://lkml.org/lkml/2017/6/23/447
>
> --
> Werde Teil des modernen Arbeitens im Glarnerland auf www.digitalglarus.ch!
> Lese Neuigkeiten auf Twitter: www.twitter.com/DigitalGlarus
> Diskutiere mit auf Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalglarus

  Last update: 2017-07-20 23:25    [W:0.044 / U:0.672 seconds]