SubjectATTENTION NEEDED URGENTLY!

HURRY UP PLS,

Hello,
Dear beneficiary.
i am hereby to inform you that your package (consignment box) whorth of $9.5million USD has been released by the homeland security at JFK INT'L AIRPORT, therefore you are adviced to reply immidiatly with your needed informations listed below to be reconfirmed, for safety delivery purppose as we are going to make sure that we deliver your package to you at your door step without any further delay.
(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Country
(5)Nearest Airport
(6)occupation.
NOTICE:Don't expose your package to any thirdparty and make sure you don't shere the content details to any untrusted individual while on the way until you recieve it soundly because it also contains every neccesory informations you need about your sender.
contact (Diplomatstanleywhite45@yahoo.com)

REGARDS
MR Godwin Williams.
DIRECTOR:
DHL delivery company.

  Last update: 2017-06-12 01:20    [W:0.056 / U:0.264 seconds]