SubjectEmail me back
Date
Please do accept my apologies i do not wish to invade your privacy ,I had written an earlier mail to you but with a reply, In my first mail i said about my late client who bears the same surnames with you .Since his death i have received several letters from his bank were he made a deposit of $27.5Million before his death, the bank has asked me to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make a claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by the bank as i could locate any of his relatives hence i contacted you for this claim since you have the same surname with him.Upon your response i will give you further details and the procedure of everything ,Waiting for your reply soonest, Kindly reply to my email : radeh8799@gmail.com
Regards,
Rose Adeh

  Last update: 2017-04-07 09:22    [W:0.028 / U:0.512 seconds]