SubjectRe: Boot regression caused by kauditd
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Paul Moore <paul@paul-moore.com> wrote:
> In that case please send a proper inline patch to the audit mailing list
> and we'll review it.
>
> Thanks.

Now that I'm back in front of a proper screen/keyboard I've been
looking over your patch and while you are very right in that the
current RCU usage is very wrong, there are quite a few things I would
like to see changed in your patch ... I'm working on something right
now, I'll post an RFC draft to the audit list and CC you once I get
this sorted out, expect something in a few hours.

Also, once you've had a look at this new patch, and assuming you are
okay with it, I'd like to add your sign-off to it. This may not be
your patch exactly, but a significant portion of it is borrowed from
your patch yesterday.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com

  Last update: 2017-04-28 17:31    [W:0.851 / U:23.628 seconds]