    Subject
    Date
    Hi,
    here I 3 more preparatory patches which I meant to send on Thursday but
    forgot... After more thinking about pfn walkers I have realized that
    the current code doesn't check offline holes in zones. From a quick
    review that doesn't seem to be a problem currently. Pfn walkers can race
    with memory offlining and with the original hotplug impementation those
    offline pages can change the zone but I wasn't able to find any serious
    problem other than small confusion. The new hotplug code, will not have
    any valid zone, though so those code paths should check PageReserved
    to rule offline holes. I hope I have addressed all of them in these 3
    patches. I would appreciate if Vlastimil and Jonsoo double check after
    me.

      Last update: 2017-04-15 14:19    [W:4.912 / U:0.624 seconds]