Subject[ANN] Rasdaemon main tree moved to git.infradead.org
I was caught by surprise by some weird decision from Fedora to simply
remove *all* git repositories stored there on March, 1st *without* notifying
the owners of those repositories:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Fedorahosted-retirement

Thankfully, someone pinged me today to warn about it. That's said, the
rasdaemon always had a secondary repository, stored at:

http://git.infradead.org/users/mchehab/rasdaemon.git

So, I'm promoting it to be the main repository for it. I'm still keeping
rasdaemon tarballs stored at Fedora facilities, at:
https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/

But I'm seriously considering moving it elsewhere, as I consider
a disrespect with Rasdaemon users and with me that someone
decides to simply remove git repositories without a warning.

Thanks,
Mauro

  Last update: 2017-03-14 11:56    [W:0.057 / U:0.216 seconds]