SubjectRe: [RFC] Linux Lab: lightweight board farm for daily kernel development and testing
Hi Zhangjin,

Cool~

With Docker all necessary bits are encapsulated in images, which saves
lots of time of setting up a development environment.

The online "web console", http://tinylab.cloud:6080/labs/, makes it
further more convenient.

--
Regards,

- cee1

  Last update: 2017-12-08 14:09    [W:0.037 / U:0.108 seconds]