SubjectRe: [0/5] video-SMSC UFX: Adjustments for five function implementations
>>   Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in two functions
> This patch removes the information about the device for which the allocation fails.

Should a Linux allocation failure report be sufficient here?

>> Less checks in ufx_usb_probe() after error detection
> This patch depends on the earlier patch (which is not being merged)

Partly, yes.

> so please re-base it if you want it to be applied.

Would you dare to pick another change possibility up from a patch hunk?

>> Adjust three checks for null pointers
> This patch contains unrelated change ({} braces addition) which should be dropped.

I presented such an update approach so that warnings from the script “”
will be fixed together.

 \ /
  Last update: 2017-12-29 19:43    [W:0.103 / U:3.400 seconds]