SubjectRe: [GIT PULL REQUEST] watchdog - v4.15 Fixes
On 12/17/2017 12:12 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Once more, gmail hated you. No real indication why, apart from:
>
> Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from
> iguana.be are spam.
>
> I have no idea why that site is so hated, but one option that your
> upstream ISP is some scumbag place that allows spammers and scammers
> and thus the addresses end up being on some blacklist.
>
> Also, all of these commits were committed less than an hour before
> sending me the pull request, so I question the kind of testing they
> got..

The patches have been in -next for a while, only Wim moved them
into a different branch to be able to send you a pull request.

In -next:

8e1828d605df watchdog: hpwdt: SMBIOS check
ee11fc2b6e73 watchdog: indydog: Add dependency on SGI_HAS_INDYDOG
bff862153935 watchdog: Fix kref imbalance seen if handle_boot_enabled=0
01cd17d9fe08 watchdog: Fix potential kref imbalance when opening watchdog

You might as well blame me since I asked Wim to either send those patches
to you or to let me do it, and I would have pulled the patches from Wim's
watchdog-next repository (or from linux-next) as well.

Guenter

  Last update: 2017-12-17 21:33    [W:0.506 / U:0.076 seconds]