SubjectRe: Fwd: Why qemu with kvm enabled can boot kernel even if identity page map is not set correctly?
On 22/11/2017 03:58, 丁飞 wrote:
> [...]

I'm sorry, I don't know. There are many differences in TLB behavior
between emulation and real hardware, those could be the culprit.

Paolo

  Last update: 2017-11-24 10:44    [W:0.144 / U:0.144 seconds]