SubjectI expect your urgent communication.
--
Dear Friend,

Good day. I am Mr. Mudi Feez. I am working with one of the prime banks
in Burkina Faso. I have decided to contact you for a financial
transaction which values $14,500,000.00 (Fourteen Million Five Hundred
Thousand USA Dollars). This is an abandoned fund that belongs to a
late foreign customer of our bank. I want a foreign account where the
bank will transfer this fund.

I was very fortunate to come across the deceased customer's security
file; during documentation of old and abandoned customers files for an
official re-documentation and audit of the year 2017.

If you are really sure of your trustworthiness, accountability and
confidentiality over this transaction, contact me urgently. I will let
you know the next step and procedure to follow in order to finalize
this transaction successfully.

I expect your urgent communication.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Mudi Feez

  Last update: 2017-11-01 14:10    [W:0.037 / U:0.232 seconds]