SubjectREPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Good day dear friend,

As you are not a nationality of my country; i have a business proposal
for you, and it will be for the mutual benefit of the both of us.

I am Mr. Al-Shamali Ahmed, Working with Bank Of Africa here in Burkina
Faso Ouagadougou, I will like you to help me in receiving this fund
$23.5 million into your Bank Account for investment (Hotel industries
and Estate Building management) or any profitable business in your
country and I will give you 40%, for your assistance.

NOTE: The fund has been dormant (in-active) for some years in our Bank
here without any body coming for it. I want to apply for release of
the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Late
Capt. Rauof Noureldin, A nationality of Egypt (the owner of the
account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash
long time ago. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as
an abandoned fund,

If you are capable of handling this deal Contact me for more details .

REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY!!!

Your Respectfully
Mr. Al-Shamali Ahmed

  Last update: 2017-10-31 10:09    [W:0.028 / U:0.076 seconds]