SubjectRe: iio/accel/stk8ba50: Use common error handling code in stk8ba50_probe()
> Again, a general kernel development rule is to float only one
> patch of a given type until you have had feedback on it.

Some update suggestions according also to this general source code
transformation pattern were already integrated in other software areas.

> These backwards goto cases are sufficiently different from your earlier
> patch that got reviews that,

They are required if you would ever like to support software refactorings
in directions which I propose occasionally.

> at most, you should have sent one to the list and then given time
> for it to be properly reviewed (up to a week on IIO list typically).

Did I present my ideas a bit too quick in this case?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2017-10-26 19:10    [W:0.040 / U:12.044 seconds]