SubjectRe: Camera support, Prague next week, sdlcam
On 22/10/17 00:00, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'd still like to get some reasonable support for cellphone camera in
> Linux.
>
> IMO first reasonable step is to merge sdlcam, then we can implement
> autofocus, improve autogain... and rest of the boring stuff. Ouch and
> media graph support would be nice. Currently, _nothing_ works with
> media graph device, such as N900.

Can you post your latest rebased patch for sdlcam for v4l-utils?

I'll do a review and will likely merge it for you. Yes, I've changed my
mind on that.

> I'll talk about the issues at ELCE in few days:
>
> https://osseu17.sched.com/event/ByYH/cheap-complex-cameras-pavel-machek-denx-software-engineering-gmbh
>
> Will someone else be there? Is there some place where v4l people meet?

Why don't we discuss this Tuesday morning at 9am? I have no interest in the
keynotes on that day, so those who are interested can get together.

I'll be at your presentation tomorrow and we can discuss a bit during
the following coffee break if time permits.

Regards,

Hans

  Last update: 2017-10-22 17:52    [W:0.166 / U:0.468 seconds]