SubjectDonation for you!!

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid,contact me at this email id ( the web page to know more about me: or you can google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ).

Carlos Slim Helu.

 \ /
  Last update: 2017-10-01 19:26    [W:0.039 / U:4.468 seconds]