SubjectFUNDIND

Hello,

Are you looking to borrow for any purpose? Do you need assistance in accessing alternative and cheap financing for any project worldwide? We are seasoned financial providers for private and public investments. We can help you or your organization access cheap and available funding for all types of capital projects or personal refinancing

North West Capital as part of her portfolio, has an excess pool in private equity fund under its management for viable project financing starting at 2.0% APR with flexible long term repayment options and a standard 18months Moratorium on principal repayments. Feel free to let us know how we may be of funding assistance to you or your organization as soon as possible

Adrian Baines

a.baines@nwcapitalfund.com

Hong Kong Tel/Fax: +85230062484

USA Tel/Fax: +18104075779

Canada Tel/Fax: +16477952630

  Last update: 2017-01-30 22:22    [W:0.049 / U:0.172 seconds]