SubjectRe: [RFC for GIT] pull-request: add praise to people doing QA
Date
Wolfram Sang <wsa@the-dreams.de> writes:

> I didn't know about trailers before. As I undestand it, I could use
> "Tested-by" as the key, and the commit subject as the value. This list
> then could be parsed and brought into proper output shape. It would
> simplify the subject parsing, but most things my AWK script currently
> does would still need to stay or to be reimplemented (extracting names
> from tags, creating arrays of tags given by $name). Am I correct?

That is not exactly what I had in mind. I was wondering if we can
do without any external script, implementing the logic you added
inside shortlog with an extra option that triggers the whole thing,
which may call into the same trailers API as used by the
interpret-trailers command to do the parsing and picking out parts.

  Last update: 2017-01-19 22:27    [W:0.077 / U:0.512 seconds]