    SubjectRe: sparc: bpf_jit: Rename jump labels in bpf_jit_compile()
    >> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/Documentation/CodingStyle?id=865a1caa4b6b886babdd9d67e7c3608be4567a51
    >
    > You seem to lack understanding of the difference between absolute
    > requirements and "advice".
    >
    > As Sparc maintainer I can choose to not take this "advice",
    > and I so choose to do so.

    Your conclusion can be fine in principle.

    I am just curious on how much further software development "fun" the recent update
    by a topic like "CodingStyle: Clarify and complete chapter 7" will trigger.

    > If you want to be completely ignored by me,

    I hope that this action does not need to happen.

    > then keep arguing the way you are right now.

    I guess that I will stumble on more software improvement opportunities
    you find harder to become comfortable with.

    Regards,
    Markus

      Last update: 2016-09-17 09:58    [W:4.040 / U:0.688 seconds]