From: Shah, Nehal-bakulchandra
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 3:45 PM
To: 'Bharat Kumar Gogada' <bharat.kumar.gogada@xilinx.com>
Cc: Deucher, Alexander <Alexander.Deucher@amd.com>; linux-pci@vger.kernel.org; holler@ahsoftware.de; tj@kernel.org; linux-ide@vger.kernel.org; linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: RE: ATA failure regression

Hi Bharat

Thanks for the reply. I have observed following thing

If IOMMU is enabled in BIOS and I use following option FCH SATA Debug Options --> Unused SATA Port Auto Shut Down Disabled. Issue is not happening. I have attached dmesg and lspci output with this option

Also I have attached lspci log with IOMMU disabled.

When issue is happening I am not able to take lspci logs as it stops in initramfs itself. I will try to get.

Thanks

Nehal