    SubjectRe: [PULL] : clockevents for 4.8
    On 06/28/2016 12:29 PM, Daniel Lezcano wrote:

    > Hi Thomas,
    >
    > this pull request contains the following changes:
    >
    > - Convert the clocksource-probe init functions to return a value in
    > order to prepare the consolidation of the drivers using the DT. It is a
    > big patchset but went through 01.org (kbuild bot), linux next and
    > kernel-ci (continuous integration) (Daniel Lezcano)
    >
    > - Fix typo in the Kconfig for the Samsung pwm (Alexandre Belloni)
    >
    > - Change functions to static for armada-370-xp and digicolor (Ben Dooks)
    >
    > - Add support for the rk3399 SoC timer by adding bindings and a slight
    > change in the base address. Take the opportunity to add the DYNIRQ flag
    > (Huang Tao)
    >
    > - Fix endian accessors for the Samsung pwm timer (Matthew Leach)
    >
    > - Add Oxford Semiconductor RPS Dual Timer driver (Neil Armstrong)
    >
    > - Add a kernel parameter to swich on/off the event stream feature of
    > the arch arm timer (Will Deacon)

    Hi Thomas,

    I had some issues with gmail when sending this series. Can you confirm
    you received this pull request correctly ?

    Thanks.

    -- Daniel

    --
    <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

    Follow Linaro: <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
    <http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
    <http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog

      Last update: 2016-07-06 13:01    [W:4.579 / U:1.412 seconds]