SubjectRequest for discussion
Date
Good day,

I am Bun Sam. I work with one of the major banks in Cambodia as the director of audit. I have a proposal for you, a very urgent and quick business that will be completed in 12 working days. I have just discovered documents relating to funds belonging to a deceased client of our bank,

I went through all the related documents to the funds and I discovered no listed next of kin to inherit the funds which has been in our bank for more than 7 years now. I need your cooperation in getting the funds, I have the power to list you as the beneficiary of the funds and have the funds transferred to you.

If you are interested, do get back to me so I can provide you with the full details.

Regards
Bun Sam.

---

  Last update: 2016-07-14 05:41    [W:0.032 / U:0.060 seconds]