SubjectInformation 03 /05 /2016
Dear friend,

I’m sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay
though I tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided
the whole situations. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn’t
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring
those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina Faso his name is Mr.Mustaq Ahmad
Abdualla. On is e-mail address below mustaqaab05@gmail.com Ask him to
send you the total of $450.000.00 which i kept for your compensation
for allthe past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get
in touched with my secretary Mr.Mustaq Ahmad Abdualla . And instruct
him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately
you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings
at thattime.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment
projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally,
remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr.
Mustaq Ahmad Abdualla He will send the amount to you without any
delay.

Regards,
Mr.Ibrahim

  Last update: 2016-05-03 17:01    [W:0.034 / U:0.284 seconds]