SubjectRE: new driver for drivers/virt/?
Date

Sorry; I didn't intend to belittle your opinions. Since we want to
push code to drivers/virt/, I figured it would be prudent to get
permission from those folks reported by:

./scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f drivers/virt/

first. That was the intent of my original email, and why I chose
the distribution list I did.

I've never done this before, so I spend quite a lot of time groping
around blindly... ;-(

Tim Sell

> > There is bigger fish to fry than the final place of this driver. I had just a
> > peek at the staging code and there is enough stuff which wants to be
> cleaned
> > up before moving anywhere. I don't have time to do a proper review now,
> but
> > here are a few hints upfront:
>
> <snip>
>
> I don't think anyone has given a good review of the code yet, I know
> it's been a long time for me. It's on my todo list, but that's not
> going to happen until way after 4.7-rc1 is out. Thanks for this initial
> list.
>
> greg k-h

  Last update: 2016-05-19 09:01    [W:0.102 / U:0.148 seconds]