SubjectRe: Kernel docs: muddying the waters a bit
Hi kernel-doc authors,

motivated by this MT, I implemented a toolchain to migrate the kernel’s
DocBook XML documentation to reST markup.

It converts 99% of the docs well ... to gain an impression how
kernel-docs could benefit from, visit my sphkerneldoc project page
on github:

http://return42.github.io/sphkerneldoc/

The sources available at:

https://github.com/return42/sphkerneldoc

The work is underway, suggestions are welcome!

.. have a nice weekend ..

--M--