lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2016]   [Apr]   [27]   [last100]  
 
/

27 Apr 2016

 
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] block: avoid to call .bi_end_io() recursivelyNeilBrown
 Re: [PATCH v5 12/14] arm64, acpi, numa: NUMA support based on SRAT ...Hanjun Guo
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] block: avoid to call .bi_end_io() recursivelyMing Lei
 RE: [PATCH] scripts/spelling.txt: add "fimware" misspellingZhao Lei
[New][PATCH] mmc: sdhci-of-arasan: refactor set_clock callbackShawn Lin
 Re: random(4) changesHerbert Xu
 [PATCH] IPMI: reserve memio regions separately[email protected] ...
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] simplified security.nscapability xattr"Serge E. Hallyn"
 Re: [PATCH 1/6] bus: Add shared MDIO bus frameworkAnup Patel
[New]linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.curr ...Stephen Rothwell
[New][GIT PULL] platform-drivers-x86 for 4.6-3Darren Hart
 Re: [PATCH] xen/x86: actually allocate legacy interrupts on PV guestsJuergen Gross
 Re: [GIT PULL] platform-drivers-x86 for 4.6-3Darren Hart
 Re: [PATCH V2 1/2] devicetree/bindings: Add binding for operator p ...Stewart Smith
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 1/7] usb: xhci: plat: Fix suspend/resume when ...Felipe Balbi
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 2/7] usb: xhci: plat: attach the usb_phy to t ...Felipe Balbi
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 3/7] usb: xhci: plat: Fix suspend/resume when ...Felipe Balbi
 Re: [RFC] a corner case of open(2)Al Viro
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 5/7] usb: xhci: plat: Remove checks for optio ...Felipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH V6 05/13] acpi, pci: Support IO resources when parsing ...Jon Masters
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 6/7] usb: xhci: plat: add generic PHY supportFelipe Balbi
[New]Re: + mm-zswap-use-workqueue-to-destroy-pool.patch added to -mm treeSergey Senozhatsky
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlFelipe Balbi
 Re: Double-Fetch bug in Linux-4.5/drivers/scsi/aacraid/commctrl.cJulia Lawall
 Re: [PATCH 05/12] nvmem: vif610-ocotp: remove nvmem regmap dependency[email protected] ...
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH 02/19] radix-tree: Miscellaneous fixesNeilBrown
[New][PATCH v2] net: Add Qualcomm IPC routerBjorn Andersson
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] [RFC] workqueue: fix ghost PENDING flag while doin ...Hannes Reinecke
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 1/7] usb: xhci: plat: Fix suspend/resume when ...Jisheng Zhang
 Re: [PATCH v2] OMAPDSS: HDMI5: Change DDC timingsTomi Valkeinen
 Re: [PATCH v2] OMAPDSS: HDMI5: Fix AVI infoframeTomi Valkeinen
 Re: [PATCH] block: partitions: efi: Always check for alternative G ...Ard Biesheuvel
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 2/7] usb: xhci: plat: attach the usb_phy to t ...Jisheng Zhang
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] ARM: dts: omap5: describe control for ckobuffer"H. Nikolaus Schaller"
[New]linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the gpio treeStephen Rothwell
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 2/7] usb: xhci: plat: attach the usb_phy to t ...Felipe Balbi
[New][GIT PULL] ARM: EXYNOS: fixes for v4.6Krzysztof Kozlowski
 Re: [git pull] stm class/intel_th: Updates for char-misc-nextGreg KH
 Re: [PATCH 08/12] nvmem: mtk-efuse: remove nvmem regmap dependencyandrew-ct chen
 RE: [PATCH v3] mmc: sdhci-pci: add Support of Synopsys DWC_MSHC IPPrabu Thangamuthu
 Re: Applied "regulator: rk808: remove linear range definitions wit ...Wadim Egorov
 Re: [RFC v2 1/8] dma-buf/fence: add fence_collection fencesDaniel Vetter
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 5/7] usb: xhci: plat: Remove checks for optio ...Jisheng Zhang
 Re: [RFC v2 5/8] drm/fence: add in-fences supportDaniel Vetter
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/4] dmaengine: dw: revisit data_width propertyViresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH v6 1/4] dmaengine: dw: platform: check nr_masters to be ...Viresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH v6 3/4] dmaengine: dw: keep entire platform data in str ...Viresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH v6 4/4] dmaengine: dw: pass platform data via struct dw ...Viresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH 3/6] intel_sgx: driver for Intel Secure Guard eXtensionsJethro Beekman
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 6/7] usb: xhci: plat: add generic PHY supportJisheng Zhang
[New][PATCHv2] musb_host: fix lockup on rxcsr_h_errorMax Uvarov
 Re: [RFC v2 5/8] drm/fence: add in-fences supportDaniel Stone
 Re: [PATCH 6/6] intel_sgx: TODO file for the staging areaJethro Beekman
[New]linux-next: Tree for Apr 27Stephen Rothwell
[New][PATCH] ARM: BCM5301X: Enable SPI-NOR on dual flash devicesRafał Miłecki
[New][PATCH v7 1/2] Documentation: DT: dma: Add Xilinx zynqmp dma devic ...Kedareswara rao Appana
 [PATCH v7 2/2] dmaengine: Add Xilinx zynqmp dma engine driver supportKedareswara rao Appana
[New][PATCH] ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: read DSP mode A data on rising edges ...Peter Rosin
[New][PATCH] media: tuner: mt2063: use lib gcd[email protected] ...
 Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 27Stephen Rothwell
 Re: [PATCH] fs: fix over-zealous use of "const"James Morris
 [patch] sched: Fix smp nice induced group scheduling load distribu ...Mike Galbraith
 Re: [PATCH v7 1/2] Documentation: DT: dma: Add Xilinx zynqmp dma d ...Lars-Peter Clausen
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: dts: at91: VInCo: fix phy reset gpio flagNicolas Ferre
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 5/7] usb: xhci: plat: Remove checks for optio ...Felipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH v4 17/21] capabilities: Allow privileged user in s_user ...James Morris
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 6/7] usb: xhci: plat: add generic PHY supportFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledShawn Guo
 Re: zram: per-cpu compression streamsMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH net-next 9/9] taskstats: use the libnl API to align nla ...Nicolas Dichtel
 Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 27Sergey Senozhatsky
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledStefan Agner
 Re: [RFC6 PATCH v6 00/21] ILP32 for ARM64 - LTP resultsAndrew Pinski
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledStefan Agner
 Re: [PATCH 0/6] Intel Secure Guard ExtensionsPavel Machek
 RE: [PATCH v7 1/2] Documentation: DT: dma: Add Xilinx zynqmp dma d ...Appana Durga Kedareswara Rao
 Re: [lkp] [mm, oom] faad2185f4: vm-scalability.throughput -11.8% r ...Michal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledStefan Agner
 Re: zram: per-cpu compression streamsSergey Senozhatsky
[New][PATCH v4 00/13] Support non-lru page migrationMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 01/12] mm: use put_page to free page instead of putback ...Minchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 05/12] zsmalloc: use bit_spin_lockMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 12/12] zram: use __GFP_MOVABLE for memory allocationMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 11/12] zsmalloc: page migration supportMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] rtc: m68k: provide rtc_class_ops directlyGeert Uytterhoeven
 [PATCH v4 10/12] zsmalloc: use freeobj for indexMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 07/12] zsmalloc: factor page chain functionality outMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 09/12] zsmalloc: separate free_zspage from putback_zspageMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 08/12] zsmalloc: introduce zspage structureMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH] i2c: designware: do not disable adapter after transferJarkko Nikula
 [PATCH v4 06/12] zsmalloc: use accessorMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 02/12] mm: migrate: support non-lru movable page migrationMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 03/12] mm: balloon: use general non-lru movable page featureMinchan Kim
 [PATCH v4 04/12] zsmalloc: keep max_object in size_classMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] simplify rtc-generic driverGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] mm: add PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSMichal Hocko
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH V2] mtd: nand: fix NULL pointer dereference in of_get_n ...Boris Brezillon
 Re: [PATCH 3/3] mtd: brcmnand: respect ECC algorithm set by NAND s ...Boris Brezillon
 Re: zram: per-cpu compression streamsMinchan Kim
[New][PATCH v4 0/4] ARM64: dts: rockchip: add support for RK3399Jianqun Xu
 [PATCH v4 1/4] Documentation: rockchip-dw-mshc: add description fo ...Jianqun Xu
 [PATCH v4 3/4] Documentation: devicetree: rockchip: Document rk339 ...Jianqun Xu
 [PATCH v4 4/4] ARM64: dts: rockchip: add dts file for RK3399 evalu ...Jianqun Xu
 [PATCH v4 2/4] ARM64: dts: rockchip: add core dtsi file for RK3399 ...Jianqun Xu
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 6/7] usb: xhci: plat: add generic PHY supportHeikki Krogerus
 Re: [PATCH V2 1/2] devicetree/bindings: Add binding for operator p ...Suraj Jitindar Singh
 Re: [-mmots 2016-04-25] hugetlb : error: ‘cpu_has_pse’ undeclaredIngo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] mm, debug: report when GFP_NO{FS,IO} is used expli ...Michal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH] perf/x86/amd: Explicitly define PERF_COUNT_HW_REF_CPU_ ...Ingo Molnar
 Re: Double-Fetch bug in Linux-4.5/drivers/scsi/aacraid/commctrl.cDan Carpenter
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: add slow clock to watchdog nodeAlexandre Belloni
[New][patch V2] lib: GCD: add binary GCD algorithm[email protected] ...
 Re: Double-Fetch bug in Linux-4.5/drivers/scsi/aacraid/commctrl.cJulia Lawall
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: at91/defconfig: add the HDMA controller to sama5_ ...Alexandre Belloni
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/4] dmaengine: dw: revisit data_width propertyVinod Koul
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] simplified security.nscapability xattrJann Horn
 Re: zram: per-cpu compression streamsSergey Senozhatsky
[New][patch] pinctrl: baytrail: fix some error handling in debugfsDan Carpenter
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: at91/defconfig: add HLCDC driver to sama5_defconfigAlexandre Belloni
 Re: [PATCH V17 2/3] dmaengine: qcom_hidma: add debugfs hooksVinod Koul
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: at91/defconfig: add PDMIC driver to sama5_defconfigAlexandre Belloni
 Re: [BUG linux-next] Kernel panic found with linux-next-20160414Hugh Dickins
 Re: + mm-zswap-use-workqueue-to-destroy-pool.patch added to -mm treeDan Streetman
 Re: [PATCH 0/6] Intel Secure Guard ExtensionsIngo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH] serial: mctrl_gpio: Drop support for out1-gpios and ou ...Richard Genoud
 Re: [LKP] [lkp] [mm, oom] faad2185f4: vm-scalability.throughput -1 ..."Huang\, Ying"
 Re: [RFC v2 7/8] drm/fence: add fence timeline to drm_crtcDaniel Stone
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/4] dmaengine: dw: revisit data_width propertyAndy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/4] dmaengine: dw: revisit data_width propertyViresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH 1/8] char/rtc: replace blacklist with whitelistAlexandre Belloni
[New][lkp] [DO NOT MERGE] cf3d34a671: [drm:intel_guc_ucode_init [i915]] ...kernel test robot
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsArnd Bergmann
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 0/1] mmc: dw_mmc: Fix UHS tuning on some bran ...Jaehoon Chung
 [PATCH v4 1/1] powerpc/86xx: Add support for Emerson/Artesyn MVME7100Alessio Igor Bogani
 Re: [PATCH] mmc: dw_mmc-rockchip: add MMC_CAP_CMD23 capabilitiesJaehoon Chung
 Re: [PATCH 17/19] dm: get rid of superfluous gfp flagsMichal Hocko
 Re: [LKP] [lkp] [mm, oom] faad2185f4: vm-scalability.throughput -1 ...Michal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH 2/8] char/rtc: legacy RTC is no longer supported on x86Alexandre Belloni
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/4] dmaengine: dw: revisit data_width propertyAndy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH] iio: inv_mpu6050: Add support for auxiliary I2C masterPeter Rosin
[New][PATCH] usb: dwc3: usb/dwc3: fake dissconnect event when turn off ...[email protected] ...
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH 3/8] char/rtc: remove empty asm/mc146818rtc.h filesAlexandre Belloni
[New][PATCH] mm/memory_failure: unify the output-prefix for printk()Chen Yucong
 Re: [LKP] [lkp] [mm, oom] faad2185f4: vm-scalability.throughput -1 ..."Huang\, Ying"
 Re: [PATCH V17 2/3] dmaengine: qcom_hidma: add debugfs hooksMarc Zyngier
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledDong Aisheng
 Re: [BUG linux-next] Kernel panic found with linux-next-20160414Vlastimil Babka
 Re: zram: per-cpu compression streamsSergey Senozhatsky
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledDong Aisheng
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 0/1] mmc: dw_mmc: Fix UHS tuning on some bran ...Enric Balletbo i Serra
 [PATCH v2 0/6] ACPI / osi: Fix several issues in _OSI handlingLv Zheng
 [PATCH v2 6/6] ACPI / osi: Collect _OSI handling into one single fileLv Zheng
 [PATCH v2 4/6] ACPI / osi: Fix default _OSI(Darwin) supportLv Zheng
 [PATCH v2 5/6] ACPI / osi: Cleanup coding style issues before crea ...Lv Zheng
 Re: [PATCH V4 10/18] coresight: tmc: getting rid of multiple read ...Suzuki K Poulose
 [PATCH v2 3/6] ACPI / osi: Add acpi_osi=!! to allow reverting acpi ...Lv Zheng
 [PATCH v2 2/6] ACPI / osi: Cleanup _OSI("Linux") related code befo ...Lv Zheng
 [PATCH v2 1/6] ACPI / osi: Fix an issue that acpi_osi=!* cannot di ...Lv Zheng
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledDong Aisheng
 Re: zram: per-cpu compression streamsSergey Senozhatsky
[New]kmemleak - percpu reliability?Johannes Berg
 Re: [PATCH] kbuild: adjust ksym_dep_filter for some cmd_* renamesMichal Marek
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the block treeMichal Marek
[New][PATCH] ASoC: pcm: allow changing the playback/capture rates for s ...Peter Rosin
 Re: [GIT PULL] ARM: EXYNOS: fixes for v4.6Arnd Bergmann
[New][PATCH] ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: note buggy I2S support when the codec ...Peter Rosin
 Re: [PATCH V4 11/18] coresight: tmc: adding mode of operation for ...Suzuki K Poulose
 Re: [PATCH V4 12/18] coresight: tmc: dump system memory content on ...Suzuki K Poulose
 Re: [PATCH V4 13/18] coresight: tmc: make sysFS and Perf mode mutu ...Suzuki K Poulose
[New][GIT PULL 0/3] ARM: EXYNOS: Second round for v4.7Krzysztof Kozlowski
 Re: [PATCH V4 15/18] coresight: moving struct cs_buffers to header ...Suzuki K Poulose
 [GIT PULL 2/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Fixup for SROM controller (v4.7)Krzysztof Kozlowski
 [GIT PULL 1/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Secound round of DTS for v4.7Krzysztof Kozlowski
 [GIT PULL 3/3] ARM: drivers: memory: SROM controller for v4.7Krzysztof Kozlowski
 Re: [PATCH v2] drm/imx: imx-ldb: Add DDC supportPhilipp Zabel
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/7] perf tools: Derive trigger class from auxtrace_ ...Adrian Hunter
 Re: [PATCH V4 14/18] coresight: tmc: keep track of memory widthSuzuki K Poulose
 Re: [LKP] [lkp] [mm, oom] faad2185f4: vm-scalability.throughput -1 ...Michal Hocko
 [PATCH V4] powerpc: Implement {cmp}xchg for u8 and u16Pan Xinhui
 Re: [Question] Missing data after DMA read transferNicolas Morey-Chaisemartin
 Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: reboot: remove duplicated local_irq_disable()Jisheng Zhang
 Re: [PATCH 4/8] char/rtc: move mc146818rtc code out of asm-generic ...Alexandre Belloni
 Re: [PATCH 1/6] bus: Add shared MDIO bus frameworkArnd Bergmann
[New][RFC v2] mmc: Change the max discard sectors and erase response if ...Baolin
 Re: [PATCH] perf/x86/amd: Explicitly define PERF_COUNT_HW_REF_CPU_ ...Adam Borowski
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: usb/dwc3: fake dissconnect event when turn ...Felipe Balbi
[New][PATCH] virtio: silence compiler warningJiri Benc
 Re: [RFC] a corner case of open(2)Miklos Szeredi
 Re: [PATCH v5 1/4] printk/nmi: generic solution for safe printk in NMIRussell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [PATCH v5 2/4] printk/nmi: warn when some message has been los ...Russell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] xen/x86: actually allocate legacy interrup ...David Vrabel
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 6/7] usb: xhci: plat: add generic PHY supportFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH v2] livepatch: Add some basic LivePatch documentationMiroslav Benes
 [PATCH] perf/x86/amd: Set the size of event map array to PERF_COUN ...Adam Borowski
[New][PATCH RESEND] ASoC: arizona: Do not create OUT4R widget for CS47L ...Richard Fitzgerald
 Re: [PATCH v7 09/15] i2c: octeon: Add workaround for broken irqs o ...Jan Glauber
 Re: kmemleak - percpu reliability?Catalin Marinas
[New][GIT PULL] arch/nios2 fix for v4.6Ley Foon Tan
 Re: kmemleak - percpu reliability?Johannes Berg
 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] KVM: remove NULL return path for vcpu ids >= KV ...Gerg Kurz
 Re: [PATCH 0/3] MAINTAINERS: add new maintainers of NXP LPC32xx SoCArnd Bergmann
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsAlexandre Belloni
 [PATCH] i2c: octeon: Add workaround for broken irqs on CN3860Jan Glauber
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] drm/fb-helper: Add fb_deferred_io supportNoralf_Trønnes
 RE: [PATCH v2 4/6] ACPI / osi: Fix default _OSI(Darwin) support"Chen, Yu C"
 Re: [PATCH] regulator: axp20x: Fix LDO4 linear voltage rangeHans de Goede
[New][PATCH] phy: leave out DT based interfaces without CONFIG_OFArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH] media: fix media_ioctl use-after-free when driver unbindsMauro Carvalho Chehab
[New][PATCH]sched: cpuidle: Do not fetch current cpu in loop in idle thread"Gaurav Jindal (Gaurav Jindal)"
[New][PATCH] tty: provide tty_name() even without CONFIG_TTYArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH RESEND] ASoC: arizona: Do not create OUT4R widget for C ...Richard Fitzgerald
[New][PATCH] pinctrl: ish-pfc: avoid unused variable warningArnd Bergmann
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlMark Brown
 Re: [Intel-gfx] i951 ERRORs and WARN_ON()s (was: blank screen on b ...Marius Vlad
 Re: [PATCH 4/8] char/rtc: move mc146818rtc code out of asm-generic ...Arnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH] mmc: mediatek: fix request blocked by cancel_delayed_workUlf Hansson
 Re: [PATCH] pinctrl: ish-pfc: avoid unused variable warningLaxman Dewangan
[New][PATCH 0/2 v6] Add I2S audio support for ARC AXS10x boardsJose Abreu
 [PATCH 2/2 v6] ASoC: dwc: Update DOCUMENTATION for I2S DriverJose Abreu
 [PATCH 1/2 v6] ASoC: dwc: Add custom PCM driverJose Abreu
 Re: [PATCH 23/28] mm, page_alloc: Check multiple page fields with ...Mel Gorman
 Re: [PATCH 2/8] char/rtc: legacy RTC is no longer supported on x86Thomas Gleixner
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/6] rtc: parisc: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v2] fs: add file_dentry()Miklos Szeredi
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableLiviu Dudau
 Re: [PATCH V6 01/13] pci, acpi, x86, ia64: Move ACPI host bridge d ...Tomasz Nowicki
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableRobin Murphy
 RE: [PATCH v6 08/12] usb: hcd: Adapt to OTG coreJun Li
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx: do not sleep if IRQ's are still disabledThomas Gleixner
 Re: [PATCH] cpu/hotplug: handle unbalanced hotplug enable/disableThomas Gleixner
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH] arm64: fix /proc/cpuinfo for elf32Catalin Marinas
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlFelipe Balbi
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlJisheng Zhang
 Re: [PATCH] regulator: axp20x: Fix LDO4 linear voltage rangeMark Brown
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] rtc: m68k: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlMark Brown
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableRussell King - ARM Linux
[New][PATCH] veth: Fix potential memory leak in veth_newlinkHaishuang Yan
 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] Cavium ThunderX uncore PMU supportJan Glauber
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] mm: add PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSTetsuo Handa
[New]wake_up on wait-queue called from hard-irq context in 3.10.63-rt65Andreas Starzer
 Re: [PATCH] veth: Fix potential memory leak in veth_newlinkNikolay Aleksandrov
 Re: [PATCH v6 07/12] usb: otg: add OTG/dual-role coreRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH v6 08/12] usb: hcd: Adapt to OTG coreRoger Quadros
[New][PATCH] device property: fix a potential oopsHeikki Krogerus
 Re: [PATCH] scsi: fc: force inlining of wwn conversion functionsMartin Jambor
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: mv78xx0: Remove CLK_IS_ROOTGregory CLEMENT
[New][PATCH] of: Add stub for of_get_next_parent()Heikki Krogerus
 Re: [PATCH v6 08/12] usb: hcd: Adapt to OTG coreRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH] of: Add stub for of_get_next_parent()Arnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] drm/fb-helper: Add fb_deferred_io supportDaniel Vetter
[New][PATCH v7 0/4] Fixes / cleanups in dw_dmac (affects on few subsystems)Andy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v7 4/4] dmaengine: dw: pass platform data via struct dw_dma ...Andy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH v6 07/12] usb: otg: add OTG/dual-role coreRoger Quadros
 [PATCH v7 2/4] dmaengine: dw: revisit data_width propertyAndy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v7 1/4] dmaengine: dw: platform: check nr_masters to be non ...Andy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH v7 0/4] Fixes / cleanups in dw_dmac (affects on few sub ...Viresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] mm: add PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSMichal Hocko
 [PATCH v7 3/4] dmaengine: dw: keep entire platform data in struct ...Andy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH V6 02/13] pci, acpi: Provide generic way to assign bus ...Lorenzo Pieralisi
 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] Cavium ThunderX uncore PMU supportMark Rutland
 Re: [patch] w1: silence an uninitialized variable warningEvgeniy Polyakov
 Re: [PATCH] w1: add ability to set (SRAM) and store (EEPROM) confi ...Evgeniy Polyakov
 Re: [PATCH V4 16/18] coresight: tmc: implementing TMC-ETF AUX spac ...Suzuki K Poulose
[New][PATCH] drm/msm: Move call to PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO after reassignmentVaishali Thakkar
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] DRA7: Fix clock data for gmac_gmii_ref_clk_divTero Kristo
 Re: [PATCH v6 09/12] usb: gadget: udc: adapt to OTG coreRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH 6/8] char/genrtc: parisc: use asm-generic/rtc.hArnd Bergmann
 Re: printk: Add kernel parameter to disable writes to /dev/kmsg"Austin S. Hemmelgarn"
 RE: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: usb/dwc3: fake dissconnect event when turn ..."Du, Changbin"
[New]Re: [PATCH] vhost_net: stop polling socket during rx processing"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [RFC PATCH V2 1/2] vhost: convert pre sorted vhost memory arra ..."Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: char: legacy RTC cleanupsArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: omap: get rid of dma_statusRoger Quadros
 Re: [PATCH 6/8] char/genrtc: parisc: use asm-generic/rtc.hArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v5 12/14] arm64, acpi, numa: NUMA support based on SRAT ...Dennis Chen
[New][PATCH] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based on the ...Sudeep Holla
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: DRA7x: dts: Fix the 32kHz clock calculationTero Kristo
[New][PATCH] Coccinelle: noderef: Add a rule and correct the old ruleVaishali Thakkar
 Re: [RFC PATCH V2 2/2] vhost: device IOTLB API"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [PATCH V6 06/13] arm64, pci, acpi: ACPI support for legacy IRQ ...Lorenzo Pieralisi
 Re: [PATCH] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based on ...Viresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: DRA7x: dts: Update the OSC_32K_CLK frequencyTero Kristo
[New][PATCH 1/2] lightnvm: move responsibility for bad blk mgmt to targetMatias Bjørling
 [PATCH 2/2] lightnvm: refactor set_bb_tbl for accepting ppa listMatias Bjørling
[New][PATCH v4] mmc: sdhci-pci: add Support of Synopsys DWC_MSHC IPPrabu Thangamuthu
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: orion5x: Remove CLK_IS_ROOTGregory CLEMENT
 [PATCH 1.2/2] mm: introduce memalloc_nofs_{save,restore} APIMichal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH 6/8] char/genrtc: parisc: use asm-generic/rtc.hGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH] ARM: dove: Remove CLK_IS_ROOTGregory CLEMENT
 Re: [PATCH v10] mtd: spi-nor: add hisilicon spi-nor flash controll ...Cyrille Pitchen
[New][PATCH] net: phy: at803x: Register 'link_change_notify' only for A ...Sebastian Frias
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devGrygorii Strashko
 [PATCH 1.1/2] xfs: abstract PF_FSTRANS to PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSMichal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH 27/28] mm, page_alloc: Defer debugging checks of freed ...Vlastimil Babka
 Re: [PATCH V6 02/13] pci, acpi: Provide generic way to assign bus ...Tomasz Nowicki
 [PATCH 1/3] mm, page_alloc: un-inline the bad part of free_pages_checkVlastimil Babka
 [PATCH 2/3] mm, page_alloc: pull out side effects from free_pages_ ...Vlastimil Babka
 [PATCH 3/3] mm, page_alloc: don't duplicate code in free_pcp_prepareVlastimil Babka
 [PATCH] x86/locking/rwsem: Cleanup ____down_write()Borislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: usb/dwc3: fake dissconnect event when turn ...Sergei Shtylyov
[New][PATCH 1/1] mm: thp: kvm: fix memory corruption in KVM with THP en ...Andrea Arcangeli
 Re: [PATCH] mmc: mediatek: fix request blocked by cancel_delayed_workChaotian Jing
 Re: [PATCH 7/8] wbt: add general throttling mechanismxiakaixu
 Re: [PATCH] of: iommu: make of_iommu_init() postcore_initcall_syncMarek Szyprowski
[New][PATCH] nvmem/mxs-ocotp: fix buffer overflow in readStanislav Meduna
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiDavid Woodhouse
 [PATCH 1/4] PCI: Ignore resource_alignment if PCI_PROBE_ONLY was setYongji Xie
[New][PATCH 1/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Define vqmmc for SD card and allow d ...Krzysztof Kozlowski
[New][PATCH 0/4] PCI: Add support for enforcing all MMIO BARs not to sh ...Yongji Xie
 [PATCH 4/4] PCI: Add support for enforcing all MMIO BARs to be pag ...Yongji Xie
 [PATCH 2/4] PCI: Do not Use IORESOURCE_STARTALIGN to identify brid ...Yongji Xie
 [PATCH 3/4] PCI: Add a new option for resource_alignment to reassi ...Yongji Xie
 [PATCH 2/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Define vqmmc for eMMC card on Odroid ...Krzysztof Kozlowski
 [PATCH 3/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Lower SD card interface voltage to 2 ...Krzysztof Kozlowski
 Re: [PATCH] kdump: Fix gdb macros work work with newer and 64-bit ...Corey Minyard
[New][PATCH] vfio-pci: Allow to mmap sub-page MMIO BARs if the mmio pag ...Yongji Xie
[New][PATCH] f2fs: fix to return 0 if err == -ENOENT in f2fs_readdirYunlong Song
 [PATCH 2/4] mm, page_alloc: inline the fast path of the zonelist i ...Mel Gorman
 [PATCH 3/4] mm, page_alloc: move might_sleep_if check to the alloc ...Mel Gorman
 Re: [PATCH] nvmem/mxs-ocotp: fix buffer overflow in readStefan Wahren
[New]STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL"Acct. Dept. Bank Of China"
 [PATCH 1/4] mm, page_alloc: Only check PageCompound for high-order ...Mel Gorman
[New]4.6.0-rc3+: WARNING: CPU: 16 PID: 17257 at fs/btrfs/inode.c:9261 b ...Christian Borntraeger
 [PATCH 4/4] mm, page_alloc: Check once if a zone has isolated page ...Mel Gorman
[New][PATCH 0/4] Optimise page alloc/free fast paths followup v1Mel Gorman
[New][PATCH] ACPI: fix Thunderbolt hotplugPrarit Bhargava
 Re: [PATCH net-next 9/9] taskstats: use the libnl API to align nla ...Balbir Singh
 Re: [PATCH 2/4] mm, page_alloc: inline the fast path of the zoneli ...Mel Gorman
 Re: Confusing olddefault prompt for Z3FOLDMichal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] ARM: dts: omap5: describe control for ckobufferTero Kristo
 Re: [RFC 1/4] perf kvm: Enable 'record' on powerpcRavi Bangoria
 Re: [PATCH] ACPI: fix Thunderbolt hotplug"Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH v6 04/10] regulator: fixed: add support for ACPI interfaceMark Brown
 Re: [PATCH] mmc: mediatek: fix request blocked by cancel_delayed_workUlf Hansson
[New][PATCH] mcb: Implement bus->dev.release callbackJohannes Thumshirn
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] mm, page_alloc: un-inline the bad part of free_pag ...Mel Gorman
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging. ...Jonathan Cameron
[New][PATCH v2] nvmem/mxs-ocotp: fix buffer overflow in readStanislav Meduna
 Re: [PATCH v7 1/2] Documentation: DT: dma: Add Xilinx zynqmp dma d ...Lars-Peter Clausen
 Re: [Intel-gfx] i951 ERRORs and WARN_ON()s (was: blank screen on b ...Florian Zumbiehl
 Re: [PATCH 3/6] intel_sgx: driver for Intel Secure Guard eXtensionsJarkko Sakkinen
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] mm, page_alloc: pull out side effects from free_pa ...Mel Gorman
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Pavel Machek
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Pavel Machek
 Re: [PATCH] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based on ...Sudeep Holla
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 03/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) supportPavel Machek
 Re: [4.4, 4.5, 4.6] Regression: encrypted swap (dm-crypt) freezes ...Matthias Dahl
 [PATCH 2/5] iommu: Set PCI_BUS_FLAGS_MSI_REMAP if IOMMU have capab ...Yongji Xie
[New][PATCH 0/5] vfio-pci: Add support for mmapping MSI-X tableYongji Xie
 [PATCH 1/5] PCI: Add a new PCI_BUS_FLAGS_MSI_REMAP flagYongji Xie
 [PATCH 4/5] pci-ioda: Set PCI_BUS_FLAGS_MSI_REMAP for IODA host bridgeYongji Xie
 [PATCH 5/5] vfio-pci: Allow to mmap MSI-X table if interrupt remap ...Yongji Xie
 [PATCH 3/5] PCI: Set PCI_BUS_FLAGS_MSI_REMAP if MSI controller sup ...Yongji Xie
 Re: [PATCH 6/8] char/genrtc: parisc: use asm-generic/rtc.hArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v7 1/9] clk: ti: am335x/am4372: Add tbclk to pwm nodeTero Kristo
 RE: [PATCH v6 08/12] usb: hcd: Adapt to OTG coreJun Li
 Re: [PATCH V10 1/6] mfd: add device-tree binding doc for PMIC max7 ...Lee Jones
[New][PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for invali ...Josh Boyer
[New][GIT PULL] at91: defconfig for 4.7 #1Nicolas Ferre
 Re: [PATCH V17 2/3] dmaengine: qcom_hidma: add debugfs hooks[email protected] ...
 Re: [PATCH] IPMI: reserve memio regions separatelyCorey Minyard
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] mm, page_alloc: un-inline the bad part of free_pag ...Vlastimil Babka
 Re: [PATCH/RFC v3] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack dep ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 18/18] x86: Add support to turn on Secure Memory ...Pavel Machek
 Re: [PATCH/RFC v3] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack dep ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH] wcn36xx: Set SMD timeout to 10 secondsKalle Valo
 Re: [PATCH/RFC v3] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack dep ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [tpmdd-devel] [PATCH v11 0/4] Multi-instance vTPM proxy driverJarkko Sakkinen
 Re: [PATCH v8 2/4] power: reset: add reboot mode driverAndy Yan
 Re: [PATCH 03/18] dmaengine: st_fdma: Add STMicroelectronics FDMA ...Peter Griffin
 Re: [PATCH] block: partitions: efi: Always check for alternative G ..."Austin S. Hemmelgarn"
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] mm, page_alloc: pull out side effects from free_pa ...Vlastimil Babka
[New][PATCH v3 0/5] dmi: Rework to get IPMI autoloading from DMI tables[email protected] ...
 [PATCH v3 4/5] dmi: Add IPMI DMI devices as platform devices[email protected] ...
 [PATCH v3 2/5] dmi: Add a DMI firmware node and handling[email protected] ...
 [PATCH v3 5/5] ipmi: Convert DMI handling over to a platform device[email protected] ...
 [PATCH v3 3/5] dmi: Add IPMI DMI scanning to the DMI code[email protected] ...
 [PATCH v3 1/5] dmi: remove const from return of dmi_find_device[email protected] ...
 Re: [PATCH 1.2/2] mm: introduce memalloc_nofs_{save,restore} APIMichal Hocko
 Re: wake_up on wait-queue called from hard-irq context in 3.10.63-rt65"Paul E. McKenney"
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] ARM: dts: omap5: describe control for ckobuffer"H. Nikolaus Schaller"
[New][PATCH RESEND] mtd: spi-nor: Add support for S3AN spi-nor devicesRicardo Ribalda Delgado
 Re: 4.6.0-rc3+: WARNING: CPU: 16 PID: 17257 at fs/btrfs/inode.c:92 ...Chris Mason
 Re: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net treeSaeed Mahameed
 RE: [PATCH] ACPI: fix Thunderbolt hotplug<[email protected] ...
 [PATCH v2 1/2] net: nps_enet: Sync access to packet sent flagElad Kanfi
 Re: [PATCH/RFC v3] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack dep ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH V6 03/13] x86, ia64: Include acpi_pci_{add|remove}_bus ...Tomasz Nowicki
 Re: [RESEND PATCH v2 7/7] usb: xhci: plat: add vbus regulator controlMark Brown
 Re: [PATCH] IPMI: reserve memio regions separatelyMark Salter
 Re: [PATCH v8 2/4] power: reset: add reboot mode driverAndy Yan
 Re: [PATCH V17 2/3] dmaengine: qcom_hidma: add debugfs hooks[email protected] ...
 Re: [PATCH] f2fs: fix to return 0 if err == -ENOENT in f2fs_readdirChao Yu
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableGrygorii Strashko
[New][PATCH] staging:xgifb: Fix Comparisons should place the constant o ...YU Bo
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableGrygorii Strashko
 [PATCH 2/2] ASoC: bcm2835: Add S16_LE support via packed DMA transfersMatthias Reichl
 RE: [PATCH v6 08/12] usb: hcd: Adapt to OTG coreJun Li
[New][PATCH 1/2] ASoC: dmaengine_pcm: Add support for packed transfersMatthias Reichl
 Re: [PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for in ...Môshe_van_der_Sterre
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [PATCH] IPMI: reserve memio regions separatelyCorey Minyard
 Re: [PATCH v4] mmc: sdhci-pci: add Support of Synopsys DWC_MSHC IPAndy Shevchenko
 Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] xen/x86: actually allocate legacy interrup ...Boris Ostrovsky
[New][PATCH RESEND 1/2] f2fs: move node pages only in victim section du ...Chao Yu
 Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] xen/x86: actually allocate legacy interrup ...David Vrabel
 Re: [PATCH] usb: hub: fix panic caused by NULL bos pointer during ...Tony Battersby
 Re: [PATCH 0/2] da8xx clocks (was part of "da8xx USB clocks")Sekhar Nori
[New][PATCH RESEND 2/2] f2fs: disable preemption when waiting on all pa ...Chao Yu
 Re: [PATCH] futex: fix shared futex operations on nommuThomas Gleixner
 Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the block treeNicolas Pitre
 Re: [PATCH] dmaengine: pl330: Fix race in pl330_get_desc()Robin Murphy
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableGrygorii Strashko
 [PATCH v3 01/11] dmaengine: dw: keep copy of custom slave config i ...Andy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 03/11] dmaengine: dw: set polarity of handshake interfaceAndy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 07/11] serial: 8250: enable AFE on ports where FIFO is 1 ...Andy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 05/11] serial: 8250_dma: switch to new dmaengine_termina ...Andy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 09/11] serial: 8250_lpss: move Quark code from PCI driverAndy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 04/11] dmaengine: dw: override LLP support if asked in p ...Andy Shevchenko
[New][PATCH v3 00/11] serial: 8250: split LPSS to 8250_lpss, enable DMA ...Andy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 08/11] serial: 8250_lpss: split LPSS driver to separate ...Andy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 11/11] serial: 8250_lpss: enable DMA on Intel Quark UARTAndy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm: thp: kvm: fix memory corruption in KVM with TH ..."Kirill A. Shutemov"
 [PATCH v3 02/11] dmaengine: dw: provide probe(), remove() stubs fo ...Andy Shevchenko
 Re: [PATCH] net: phy: at803x: Register 'link_change_notify' only f ...Sebastian Frias
 Re: [PATCH] media: fix media_ioctl use-after-free when driver unbindsShuah Khan
 Re: Applied "regulator: rk808: remove linear range definitions wit ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH v3 10/11] serial: 8250_lpss: enable MSI for Intel QuarkAndy Shevchenko
 [PATCH v3 06/11] serial: 8250_dma: adjust DMA address of the UARTAndy Shevchenko
[New][PATCH v2 0/2] Net driver bugs fixElad Kanfi
 Re: [PATCH V4] powerpc: Implement {cmp}xchg for u8 and u16Boqun Feng
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] net: nps_enet: Sync access to packet sent flagLino Sanfilippo
 Re: [PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for in ...Josh Boyer
 Re: Applied "regulator: rk808: remove linear range definitions wit ...Heiko Stübner
[New][PATCH 1/3] ASoC: wm_adsp: free memory when unloaded or closedRichard Fitzgerald
 [PATCH 3/3] ASoC: wm_adsp: factor out freeing of alg regionsRichard Fitzgerald
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devCatalin Marinas
 [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registration e ...Hans de Goede
 Re: [PATCH] staging:xgifb: Fix Comparisons should place the consta ...Dan Carpenter
 [PATCH v2 2/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io voltage rangesHans de Goede
 [PATCH v2 1/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp209 ldo4 rangesHans de Goede
[New][PATCH v2 resend 0/3] regulator: axp20x: 3 bugfixesHans de Goede
 [PATCH v2 3/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Lower SD card interface voltage t ...Krzysztof Kozlowski
 [PATCH v2 2/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Define vqmmc for eMMC card on Odr ...Krzysztof Kozlowski
 [PATCH 2/3] ASoC: arizona: call wm_adsp2_remove when codec driver ...Richard Fitzgerald
[New][PATCH v2 1/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Define vqmmc for SD card and allo ...Krzysztof Kozlowski
 Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] xen/x86: actually allocate legacy interrup ...Boris Ostrovsky
[New][PATCH resend 0/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disable ...Hans de Goede
 [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" in r ...Hans de Goede
 [PATCH 2/2] regulator: axp20x: Handle regulator_register returning ...Hans de Goede
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Borislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH 28/28] mm, page_alloc: Defer debugging checks of pages ...Vlastimil Babka
 Re: [PATCH 0/6] Intel Secure Guard ExtensionsAndy Lutomirski
 Re: Applied "regulator: rk808: remove linear range definitions wit ...Wadim Egorov
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: DRA7x: dts: Fix the 32kHz clock calculation"J.D. Schroeder"
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] ARM: dts: omap5: describe control for ckobufferTero Kristo
[New][PATCH 0/5] ARM:Keystone: Add pinmuxing supportFranklin S Cooper Jr
 [PATCH 5/5] ARM: dts: k2g-evm: Add pinmuxing for UART0Franklin S Cooper Jr
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH 4/5] ARM: dts: keystone: Header file for pinctrl constantsFranklin S Cooper Jr
 [PATCH 3/5] ARM: dts: k2g: Add pinctrl supportFranklin S Cooper Jr
 Re: [PATCH V4] powerpc: Implement {cmp}xchg for u8 and u16Boqun Feng
 [PATCH 2/5] ARM: keystone: defconfig: Enable PINCTRL SINGLE for Ke ...Franklin S Cooper Jr
 [PATCH 1/5] ARM: Keystone: Enable PINCTRL for Keystone ARCHFranklin S Cooper Jr
 Re: [PATCH] pinctrl: ish-pfc: avoid unused variable warningSergei Shtylyov
 Re: [PATCH] staging:xgifb: Fix Comparisons should place the consta ...YU Bo
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ASoC: dmaengine_pcm: Add support for packed transfersLars-Peter Clausen
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devGrygorii Strashko
[New][GIT PULL] ARC fixes for 4.6-rc4Vineet Gupta
 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: DRA7x: dts: Update the OSC_32K_CLK frequency"J.D. Schroeder"
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Tom Lendacky
 Re: [f2fs-dev] [PATCH 7/7] f2fs: should check the remaining dentry ...Chao Yu
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiJoerg Roedel
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH 0/2] bfp tools: Couple Coverity fixesArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] regulator: axp20x: Handle regulator_register retur ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] ARM: dts: omap5: describe control for ckobufferPeter Ujfalusi
 Re: [PATCH V6 05/13] acpi, pci: Support IO resources when parsing ...Lorenzo Pieralisi
 Re: Kernel docs: muddying the waters a bitGrant Likely
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Pavel Machek
 [PATCH 12/30] perf bench futex: Simplify wrapper for LOCK_PIArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 22/30] tools lib api fs: Add helper to read string from pro ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 15/30] perf evlist: Enforce ring buffer readingArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 03/30] perf trace: Make --pf maj/min/all use callchains tooArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH] staging:xgifb: Fix Comparisons should place the consta ...YU Bo
[New]NFS swap hangupYoshinori Sato
 [PATCH 29/30] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack depth vi ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiAndy Lutomirski
[New][GIT PULL 00/30] perf/core improvements and fixesArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ASoC: bcm2835: Add S16_LE support via packed DMA t ...Martin Sperl
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Andy Lutomirski
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ASoC: dmaengine_pcm: Add support for packed transfersMartin Sperl
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] bfp tools: Remove expression with no effectArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 13/30] perf intel-pt: Fix off-by-one comparison on maximum codeArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] bfp tools: Fix syscall argumentArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [PATCH v6 11/12] usb: core: hub: Notify OTG fsm when A device ...Roger Quadros
[New][PATCH v6 0/2] memory: add Atmel EBI (External Bus Interface) driverBoris Brezillon
 [PATCH v6 2/2] memory: atmel-ebi: add DT bindings documentationBoris Brezillon
 [PATCH v6 1/2] memory: add Atmel EBI (External Bus Interface) driverBoris Brezillon
[New][PATCH 0/2] drm/arcpgu: Get use of dedicated memory area for frame ...Alexey Brodkin
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] ARM: dts: omap5: describe control for ckobuffer"H. Nikolaus Schaller"
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH 1/2] drm/arcpgu: use dedicated memory area for frame bufferAlexey Brodkin
 [PATCH 2/2] ARC: [axs10x] Specify reserved memory for frame bufferAlexey Brodkin
 [PATCH 23/30] perf thread: Introduce method to set comm from /proc ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 07/30] perf evlist: Decode perf_event_attr->branch_sample_typeArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 25/30] perf probe: Fix offline module name missmatch issueArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 24/30] perf trace: Read thread's COMM from /proc when not setArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 30/30] perf tools: Set the maximum allowed stack from /proc ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 [PATCH 21/30] perf trace: Do not beautify the 'pid' parameter as a ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 05/30] perf trace: Make --event honour --min-stack tooArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] KVM: remove NULL return path for vcpu ids >= KV ...Radim Krčmář
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Hans de Goede
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Andy Lutomirski
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Borislav Petkov
 [PATCH 26/30] perf probe: Fix module probe issue if no dwarf supportArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 19/30] perf probe: Set default kprobe group name if it is n ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 17/30] perf tools: Add lsdir() helper to read a directoryArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 27/30] perf tools: Update x86's syscall_64.tbl, adding prea ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 06/30] perf trace: Make --pf honour --min-stack tooArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 28/30] perf bench: Remove one more die() callArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 14/30] perf hists: Clear dummy entry accumulated periodArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 11/30] perf tests: Replace assignment with comparison on as ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 08/30] perf tools: Make the x86 clean quietArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiAndy Lutomirski
 [PATCH 20/30] perf trace: Move perf_flags beautifier to tools/perf ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 18/30] perf probe: Let probe_file__add_event return 0 if su ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 02/30] perf trace: Extract evsel contructor from perf_evlis ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 10/30] perf tools: Remove duplicate const qualifierArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Tom Lendacky
 Re: [PATCH v3] usb: core: hub: hub_port_init lock controller inste ...Mathias Nyman
 [PATCH 09/30] tools build: Fix perf_clean targetArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 16/30] perf probe: Close target file on error pathArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] mm: add PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSTetsuo Handa
 [PATCH 04/30] perf script: Fix segfault when printing callchainsArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [PATCH 01/30] perf buildid: Fix off-by-one in write_buildid()Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Hans de Goede
 Re: [PATCH V4] powerpc: Implement {cmp}xchg for u8 and u16Boqun Feng
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Andy Lutomirski
 [PATCH v2 2/2] net: nps_enet: bug fix - handle lost tx interruptsElad Kanfi
[New][PATCH] MAINTAINERS: net: Change maintainer for GRETH 10/100/1G Et ...Andreas Larsson
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [RFT PATCH] iio: magn: Add support for BMM150 magnetometerLucas De Marchi
 Re: [PATCH V4] powerpc: Implement {cmp}xchg for u8 and u16Boqun Feng
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiJoerg Roedel
 [PATCH 1/6] mm, page_alloc: Only check PageCompound for high-order ...Mel Gorman
 [PATCH 5/6] mm, page_alloc: pull out side effects from free_pages_ ...Mel Gorman
[New][PATCH 0/6] Optimise page alloc/free fast paths followup v2Mel Gorman
 Re: [PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for in ...Môshe_van_der_Sterre
 [PATCH 3/6] mm, page_alloc: Check once if a zone has isolated page ...Mel Gorman
 [PATCH 2/6] mm, page_alloc: move might_sleep_if check to the alloc ...Mel Gorman
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Pavel Machek
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiJoerg Roedel
 [PATCH 6/6] mm, page_alloc: don't duplicate code in free_pcp_prepareMel Gorman
 [PATCH 4/6] mm, page_alloc: un-inline the bad part of free_pages_checkMel Gorman
 Re: [GIT PULL rcu/next] RCU commits for 4.7Ingo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm: thp: kvm: fix memory corruption in KVM with TH ...Andrea Arcangeli
 Re: [PATCH] Input: Do not add SYN_REPORT in between a single packe ...Aniroop Mathur
 Re: [PATCH] of: Add stub for of_get_next_parent()Thierry Reding
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Mark Brown
 Re: [GIT PULL 00/30] perf/core improvements and fixesIngo Molnar
 Re: [PATCH V10 1/6] mfd: add device-tree binding doc for PMIC max7 ...Thierry Reding
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [PATCH V10 2/6] mfd: max77620: add core driver for MAX77620/MA ...Thierry Reding
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Tom Lendacky
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/2] memory: atmel-ebi: add DT bindings documentationMark Rutland
 Re: [PATCH] block: partitions: efi: Always check for alternative G ...Karel Zak
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 Re: [PATCH V6 05/13] acpi, pci: Support IO resources when parsing ...[email protected] ...
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiAndy Lutomirski
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registrati ...Mark Brown
 Re: Misleading hint to select CONFIG_PERF_EVENTS if driver sets PE ...Lada Trimasova
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Andy Lutomirski
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiDavid Woodhouse
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Tom Lendacky
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm: thp: kvm: fix memory corruption in KVM with TH ..."Kirill A. Shutemov"
 Re: [PATCH V10 2/6] mfd: max77620: add core driver for MAX77620/MA ...Lee Jones
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 14/19] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import ...Hemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for in ...Josh Boyer
 Re: [PATCH 7/8] wbt: add general throttling mechanismJens Axboe
 Re: [RFC/PATCHv2 v2 2/4] dma-mapping: Add dma_remap() APIsCatalin Marinas
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 14/19] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [tip:perf/core] perf buildid: Fix off-by-one in write_buildid()tip-bot for Andrey Ryabinin
 Re: [PATCH V10 2/6] mfd: max77620: add core driver for MAX77620/MA ...Lee Jones
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Extract evsel contructor from perf_evl ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Make --pf maj/min/all use callchains tootip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Pavel Machek
 [tip:perf/core] perf script: Fix segfault when printing callchainstip-bot for Chris Phlipot
[New][tip:perf/core] perf evlist: Decode perf_event_attr->branch_sample ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 28/28] mm, page_alloc: Defer debugging checks of pages ...Mel Gorman
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Make --pf honour --min-stack tootip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [tip:perf/core] tools build: Fix perf_clean targettip-bot for Jiri Olsa
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Borislav Petkov
 [tip:perf/core] perf tools: Make the x86 clean quiettip-bot for Jiri Olsa
 Re: [PATCH V10 1/6] mfd: add device-tree binding doc for PMIC max7 ...Lee Jones
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Make --event honour --min-stack tootip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [tip:perf/core] perf bench futex: Simplify wrapper for LOCK_PItip-bot for Davidlohr Bueso
 [tip:perf/core] perf tools: Remove duplicate const qualifiertip-bot for Eric Engestrom
 [tip:perf/core] perf tests: Replace assignment with comparison on ...tip-bot for Colin Ian King
 [tip:perf/core] perf intel-pt: Fix off-by-one comparison on maximu ...tip-bot for Colin Ian King
 [tip:perf/core] perf hists: Clear dummy entry accumulated periodtip-bot for Kan Liang
[New][PATCH] x86/mm: Add warning to ioremap() for conflicting cache typeToshi Kani
 Re: [PATCH V2 13/14] dt-bindings: arm-gic: Add documentation for T ...Jon Hunter
 [tip:perf/core] perf tools: Add lsdir() helper to read a directorytip-bot for Masami Hiramatsu
 [tip:perf/core] perf probe: Let probe_file__add_event return 0 if ...tip-bot for Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registrati ...Hans de Goede
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 18/19] perf probe: Allow wildcard for cach ...Hemant Kumar
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Move perf_flags beautifier to tools/pe ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 00/19] perf-probe --cache and SDT supportHemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: net: Change maintainer for GRETH 10/100/1 ...Sam Ravnborg
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Read thread's COMM from /proc when not settip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf thread: Introduce method to set comm from /pr ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] tools lib api fs: Add helper to read string from p ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH v6 2/2] memory: atmel-ebi: add DT bindings documentationBoris Brezillon
 [tip:perf/core] perf probe: Fix module probe issue if no dwarf supporttip-bot for Ravi Bangoria
[New][tip:perf/core] perf bench: Remove one more die() calltip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH v4] mm: SLAB freelist randomizationChristoph Lameter
 Re: [PATCH v4] mm: SLAB freelist randomizationChristoph Lameter
[New][GIT PULL] at91: dt for 4.7 #2Nicolas Ferre
 [tip:perf/core] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack depth ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][tip:perf/core] perf tools: Set the maximum allowed stack from /pr ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH v5 12/14] arm64, acpi, numa: NUMA support based on SRAT ...David Daney
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Borislav Petkov
[New][tip:perf/core] perf tools: Update x86's syscall_64.tbl, adding pr ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH v10] mtd: spi-nor: add hisilicon spi-nor flash controll ...Brian Norris
 [tip:perf/core] perf probe: Fix offline module name missmatch issuetip-bot for Ravi Bangoria
[New][tip:perf/core] perf trace: Do not beautify the 'pid' parameter as ...tip-bot for Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 [tip:perf/core] perf probe: Set default kprobe group name if it is ...tip-bot for Masami Hiramatsu
 [tip:perf/core] perf probe: Close target file on error pathtip-bot for Masami Hiramatsu
 [tip:perf/core] perf evlist: Enforce ring buffer readingtip-bot for Wang Nan
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 01/18] x86: Set the write-protect cache mode for ...Andy Lutomirski
[New][PATCH v2 0/7] perf: Introduce address range filteringAlexander Shishkin
 Re: [PATCH] block: partitions: efi: Always check for alternative G ...Doug Anderson
 [PATCH v2 6/7] perf/x86/intel/pt: Add support for address range fi ...Alexander Shishkin
 Re: [PATCH net-next 9/9] taskstats: use the libnl API to align nla ...Nicolas Dichtel
 [PATCH v2 7/7] perf: Let userspace know if pmu supports address fi ...Alexander Shishkin
 Re: [PATCHv2] musb_host: fix lockup on rxcsr_h_errorBin Liu
 [PATCH v2 1/7] perf: Move set_filter() from behind EVENT_TRACINGAlexander Shishkin
 [PATCH v2 3/7] perf/x86/intel/pt: IP filtering register/cpuid bitsAlexander Shishkin
 [PATCH v2 5/7] perf: Introduce address range filteringAlexander Shishkin
 [PATCH v2 4/7] perf: Extend perf_event_aux_ctx() to optionally ite ...Alexander Shishkin
 [PATCH v2 2/7] perf/x86/intel/pt: Move MSR bit definitions to a pr ...Alexander Shishkin
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Pavel Machek
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registrati ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH net-next] taskstats: fix nl parsing in accounting/getdelays.cNicolas Dichtel
 Re: [PATCHv7 00/29] THP-enabled tmpfs/shmem using compound pagesAndrea Arcangeli
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Maxime Ripard
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devCatalin Marinas
 Re: [PATCH net-next] taskstats: fix nl parsing in accounting/getde ...Nicolas Dichtel
[New][BUG] x86/efi: MMRs no longer properly mapped after switch to isol ...Alex Thorlton
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Hans de Goede
 [PATCH net-next v2] taskstats: fix nl parsing in accounting/getdel ...Nicolas Dichtel
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Hans de Goede
 Re: Regression in inv_mpu6050: 4.6.0-rc5One Thousand Gnomes
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm: thp: kvm: fix memory corruption in KVM with TH ...Andrea Arcangeli
 Re:_[PATCH_3.2_085/115]_veth:_don’t_modify_ip_s ummed;_doing_so_ ...Ben Greear
[New][GIT PULL] cgroup fixes for v4.6-rc5Tejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] mm: thp: kvm: fix memory corruption in KVM with TH ...Andrea Arcangeli
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registrati ...Hans de Goede
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based on ...Lee Jones
 Re: [GIT PULL] platform-drivers-x86 for 4.6-3Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH/RFC v3] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack dep ...Frederic Weisbecker
 Re: [PATCH V6 05/13] acpi, pci: Support IO resources when parsing ...Lorenzo Pieralisi
 Re: [PATCH] dmaengine: pl330: Fix race in pl330_get_desc()Jassi Brar
 Re: [PATCH] scripts/spelling.txt: add "fimware" misspellingKees Cook
 Re: [PATCH] ASoC: pcm: allow changing the playback/capture rates f ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based on ...Sudeep Holla
 Re: [RFC PATCH v2 1/2] [media] tvp5150: Add input connectors DT bi ...Laurent Pinchart
 [PATCH v2] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based on t ...Sudeep Holla
 Re: [PATCH] tty: provide tty_name() even without CONFIG_TTYPaul Moore
 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] perf probe fixes for ppc64le"Naveen N. Rao"
 Re: [patch V2] lib: GCD: add binary GCD algorithm"George Spelvin"
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 03/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) supportTom Lendacky
 Re: Double-Fetch bug in Linux-4.5/drivers/scsi/aacraid/commctrl.cKees Cook
 Re: [PATCH v2] net: Add Qualcomm IPC routerDavid Miller
 Re: [PATCH] ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: note buggy I2S support when the c ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableTony Lindgren
 Re: [PATCH/RFC v3] perf core: Allow setting up max frame stack dep ...David Ahern
[New][PATCH 00/12] De-stage Sync File FrameworkGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 01/12] staging/android: remove redundant comments on sync_m ...Gustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 02/12] staging/android: drop sync_file_install() and sync_f ...Gustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 08/12] staging/android: style fix: alignment to match the o ...Gustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 12/12] Documentation: add Sync File docGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 11/12] Documentation: include sync_file into DocBookGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 10/12] dma-buf/sync_file: de-stage sync_fileGustavo Padovan
[New][GIT PULL] workqueue fixes for v4.6-rc5Tejun Heo
 [PATCH 09/12] dma-buf/sync_file: de-stage sync_file headersGustavo Padovan
 Re: [PATCH] ACPI/device_sysfs: Add sysfs support for _HRV hardware ..."Dall, Betty"
 Re: [tpmdd-devel] [PATCH v11 0/4] Multi-instance vTPM proxy driverStefan Berger
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registrati ...Mark Brown
 [PATCH 07/12] staging/android: improve documentation for sync_fileGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 06/12] staging/android: prepare sync_file for de-stagingGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 05/12] staging/android: make sync_file_fdget() staticGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 04/12] staging/android: make sync_file_merge() staticGustavo Padovan
 [PATCH 03/12] staging/android: move sync_file functions comments t ...Gustavo Padovan
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] regulator: core: Allow use of "status = disabled" ...Mark Brown
 [for-next][PATCH 1/5] tracing: Do not inherit event-fork option fo ...Steven Rostedt
 [for-next][PATCH 2/5] tracing: checking for NULL instead of IS_ERR()Steven Rostedt
 [for-next][PATCH 3/5] tracing: Add check for NULL event field when ...Steven Rostedt
 [for-next][PATCH 4/5] tracing: Handle tracing_map_alloc_elts() err ...Steven Rostedt
 [for-next][PATCH 5/5] tracing: Dont use the address of the buffer ...Steven Rostedt
[New][for-next][PATCH 0/5] tracing: More updates for 4.7Steven Rostedt
 Re: [PATCH] ACPI/device_sysfs: Add sysfs support for _HRV hardware ..."Dall, Betty"
 Applied "ASoC: wm_adsp: factor out freeing of alg regions" to the ...Mark Brown
 Applied "ASoC: dmaengine_pcm: Add support for packed transfers" to ...Mark Brown
 Applied "regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io voltage ranges" to t ...Mark Brown
 Applied "regulator: rk808: Add rk808_reg_ops_ranges for LDO3" to t ...Mark Brown
 Applied "regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io voltage ranges" to t ...Mark Brown
 Applied "regulator: core: Add early supply resolution for regulato ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] DRA7: Fix clock data for gmac_gmii_ref_clk_divTony Lindgren
 Applied "ASoC: bcm2835: Add S16_LE support via packed DMA transfer ...Mark Brown
 Applied "ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: read DSP mode A data on rising edges ...Mark Brown
 Applied "ASoC: add TA5720 digital amplifier DT bindings" to the as ...Mark Brown
 Applied "ASoC: wm_adsp: free memory when unloaded or closed" to th ...Mark Brown
 Applied "ASoC: arizona: call wm_adsp2_remove when codec driver is ...Mark Brown
 Re: [PATCH net-next 9/9] taskstats: use the libnl API to align nla ...David Miller
 Re: Applied "regulator: rk808: remove linear range definitions wit ...Mark Brown
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Pavel Machek
 Re: [PATCH] media: fix media_ioctl use-after-free when driver unbindsLars-Peter Clausen
 Re: [PATCH V6 02/13] pci, acpi: Provide generic way to assign bus ...Bjorn Helgaas
 Re: [PATCH] can: m_can: fix bitrate setup on latest siliconFlorian_Vallée
 Re: [BUG] set_pte_at: racy dirty state clearing warning"Shi, Yang"
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH 0/2 v6] Add I2S audio support for ARC AXS10x boardsMark Brown
 Re: [PATCH net-next v2] taskstats: fix nl parsing in accounting/ge ...David Miller
 Re: [PATCH] i2c: octeon: Add workaround for broken irqs on CN3860Wolfram Sang
 Re: [PATCH] physmap_of: ensure versatile code is reachableBrian Norris
 Re: [GIT PULL] platform-drivers-x86 for 4.6-3Darren Hart
 Re: [PATCH v4 2/7] regulator: rk808: Migrate to regulator core's s ...Mark Brown
[New][PATCH] tpm: Fix IRQ unwind ordering in TISJason Gunthorpe
 Re: [PATCH] iio: tmp006: Set correct iio nameCrestez Dan Leonard
[New][PATCH V2 0/3] Urgent fixes for Intel CQM/MBM counting Vikas Shivappa
 [PATCH 2/3] perf/x86/mbm: Store bytes counted for mbm during recycleVikas Shivappa
 [PATCH 3/3] perf/x86/mbm: Fix mbm counting when RMIDs are reusedVikas Shivappa
 [PATCH 1/3] perf/x86/cqm,mbm: Store cqm,mbm count for all events w ...Vikas Shivappa
[New]mm: pages are not freed from lru_add_pvecs after process termination"Odzioba, Lukasz"
 Re: [PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for in ...Josh Triplett
[New][PATCH] gitignore: Fix typo on the line about git filesKyeongmin Cho
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Robin Murphy
 Re: [PATCH] i2c: uniphier: add "\n" at the end of error logWolfram Sang
 Re: mm: pages are not freed from lru_add_pvecs after process termi ...Dave Hansen
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 02/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (SME) build ...Borislav Petkov
[New][PATCH] Fix might sleep warning."Pranay Kr. Srivastava"
 [PATCH] fix might_sleep warning on socket shutdown"Pranay Kr. Srivastava"
 Re: [PATCH v2] net: Add Qualcomm IPC routerBjorn Andersson
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] DRA7: Fix clock data for gmac_gmii_ref_clk_divTony Lindgren
[New][PULL REQUEST] i2c for 4.6Wolfram Sang
 Re: [PATCH] mm/zswap: use workqueue to destroy poolDan Streetman
[New][PATCH v5] mm: SLAB freelist randomizationThomas Garnier
 Re: [PATCH V4 16/18] coresight: tmc: implementing TMC-ETF AUX spac ...Mathieu Poirier
 Re: [PATCH] x86/efi-bgrt: Switch all pr_err() to pr_debug() for in ...Josh Boyer
 Re: [PATCH V4 16/18] coresight: tmc: implementing TMC-ETF AUX spac ...Suzuki K Poulose
 Re: [PATCH] tty: provide tty_name() even without CONFIG_TTYArnd Bergmann
[New]Linux 3.12.59Jiri Slaby
 Re: [PATCH 3.16 098/217] s390/pci: enforce fmb page boundary ruleSebastian Ott
[New][PATCH 1/3] lightnvm: do not free unused metadata on rrpc"Javier González"
 [PATCH 2/3] lightnvm: enable metadata to be sent to device"Javier González"
 [PATCH 3/3] lightnvm: rename dma helper functions"Javier González"
 Re: [PATCH V6 02/13] pci, acpi: Provide generic way to assign bus ...Lorenzo Pieralisi
 Re: [PATCH 2/2 v6] ASoC: dwc: Update DOCUMENTATION for I2S DriverJose Abreu
[New][RFC PATCH] lightnvm: expose configuration through sysfs"Simon A. F. Lund"
[New][PATCH] drm/i915: Fix enc_to_dig_port() for MST encodersLyude
 Re: [PATCH 2/2 v6] ASoC: dwc: Update DOCUMENTATION for I2S DriverMark Brown
 Re: [PATCH V2 13/14] dt-bindings: arm-gic: Add documentation for T ...Mark Rutland
 Re: [f2fs-dev] [PATCH 7/7] f2fs: should check the remaining dentry ...Jaegeuk Kim
 Re: [RFC PATCH] lightnvm: expose configuration through sysfsGreg KH
 Re: [PATCH 1.1/2] xfs: abstract PF_FSTRANS to PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSAndreas Dilger
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devArnd Bergmann
[New][PATCH v2] lib/mpi: Fix kernel unaligned access in mpi_write_to_sglSowmini Varadhan
 Re: random(4) changesStephan Mueller
[New][PATCH] mfd: vexpress: add !ARCH_USES_GETTIMEOFFSET dependencyArnd Bergmann
 [RFC PATCH] lightnvm: expose configuration through sysfs"Simon A. F. Lund"
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devAlan Stern
 Re: [PATCHSET v5] Make background writeback great again for the fi ...Jan Kara
 Re: [PATCH V2 13/14] dt-bindings: arm-gic: Add documentation for T ...Geert Uytterhoeven
 Re: random(4) changes"George Spelvin"
[New][PATCH V4.1 16/17] coresight: tmc: implementing TMC-ETF AUX space APIMathieu Poirier
[New][PATCH v6 00/14] ACPI NUMA support for ARM64David Daney
 [PATCH v6 01/14] acpi, numa: Use pr_fmt() instead of printkDavid Daney
 [PATCH v6 06/14] arm64, numa: rework numa_add_memblk()David Daney
 [PATCH v6 10/14] acpi, numa: remove unneeded acpi_numa=1David Daney
 [PATCH v6 14/14] acpi, numa: Enable ACPI based NUMA on ARM64David Daney
 Re: [PATCH 3.2 085/115] veth: don’t modify ip_summed; doing so t ...Ben Hutchings
 [PATCH v6 11/14] acpi, numa: Move acpi_numa_memory_affinity_init() ...David Daney
 [PATCH v6 12/14] acpi, numa, srat: Improve SRAT error detection an ...David Daney
 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] x86 switch_mm uninlining and IRQ improvementsBorislav Petkov
 Re: [PATCH RESEND 2/2] f2fs: disable preemption when waiting on al ...Jaegeuk Kim
 [PATCH v6 13/14] arm64, acpi, numa: NUMA support based on SRAT and ...David Daney
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v6 08/14] x86, acpi, numa: cleanup acpi_numa_processor_affi ...David Daney
 [PATCH v6 09/14] acpi, numa: move bad_srat() and srat_disabled() t ...David Daney
 [PATCH v6 07/14] arm64, numa: Cleanup NUMA disabled messages.David Daney
 [PATCH v6 04/14] acpi, numa: Move acpi_numa_arch_fixup() to ia64 onlyDavid Daney
 [PATCH v6 05/14] acpi, numa: move acpi_numa_slit_init() to drivers ...David Daney
 [PATCH v6 03/14] acpi, numa: remove duplicate NULL checkDavid Daney
 [PATCH v6 02/14] acpi, numa: Replace ACPI_DEBUG_PRINT() with pr_de ...David Daney
[New][PATCH] i2c: Raise SDA for each received bit, if necessaryThomas Zimmermann
 Re: [PATCH 3.16 098/217] s390/pci: enforce fmb page boundary ruleBen Hutchings
 Re: [RFC/PATCHv2 v2 2/4] dma-mapping: Add dma_remap() APIsLaura Abbott
 Re: [PATCHSET v5] Make background writeback great again for the fi ...Jens Axboe
 [PATCH v3 7/7] drm/udl: Use drm_fb_helper deferred_io supportNoralf Trønnes
 [PATCH v3 5/7] drm/fb-cma-helper: Add fb_deferred_io supportNoralf Trønnes
 [PATCH v3 1/7] drm/udl: Change drm_fb_helper_sys_*() calls to sys_*()Noralf Trønnes
 [PATCH v3 2/7] drm/qxl: Change drm_fb_helper_sys_*() calls to sys_*()Noralf Trønnes
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA api"Michael S. Tsirkin"
 [PATCH v3 6/7] drm/qxl: Use drm_fb_helper deferred_io supportNoralf Trønnes
 [PATCH v3 3/7] drm/fb-helper: Add fb_deferred_io supportNoralf Trønnes
[New][PATCH v3 0/7] drm: Add fbdev deferred io support to helpersNoralf Trønnes
 [PATCH v3 4/7] fbdev: fb_defio: Export fb_deferred_io_mmapNoralf Trønnes
 Re: [RFC PATCH] lightnvm: expose configuration through sysfsMatias_Bjørling
 Re: [PATCH] tty: provide tty_name() even without CONFIG_TTYPeter Hurley
 Re: [BUG] x86/efi: MMRs no longer properly mapped after switch to ...Alex Thorlton
[New][PATCH] coresight: etb10: adjust read pointer only when neededMathieu Poirier
 Re: [PATCHv2] musb_host: fix lockup on rxcsr_h_errorMaxim Uvarov
[New][PATCH] locking/rwsem: Add reader-owned state to the owner fieldWaiman Long
 Re: [PATCH] xfs: idle aild if the AIL is pushed up to the target LSNLucas Stach
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registrati ...Hans de Goede
[New][PATCH perf/core v5 00/15] perf-probe --cache and SDT supportMasami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 03/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use lsdir for looki ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 08/15] perf/sdt: ELF support for SDTMasami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 15/15] perf probe: Support @BUILDID or @FILE s ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 14/15] perf probe: Allow wildcard for cached e ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: [PATCH V10 2/6] mfd: max77620: add core driver for MAX77620/MA ...Laxman Dewangan
 [PATCH perf/core v5 13/15] perf-list: Skip SDTs placed in invalid ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 12/15] perf-list: Show SDT and pre-cached eventsMasami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 11/15] perf probe: Accept %sdt and %cached eve ...Masami Hiramatsu
[New][PATCH v3] regulator: axp20x: Fix axp22x ldo_io registration error ...Hans de Goede
 [PATCH perf/core v5 10/15] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import use ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 09/15] perf probe: Add group name supportMasami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 07/15] perf probe: Remove caches when --cache ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: livepatch: Add some basic LivePatch documentationJessica Yu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 06/15] perf probe: Show all cached probesMasami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 05/15] perf probe: Use cache entry if possibleMasami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 04/15] perf probe: Add --cache option to cache ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 02/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use path/to/bin/bui ...Masami Hiramatsu
 [PATCH perf/core v5 01/15] perf probe: Use strbuf for making stringsMasami Hiramatsu
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 14/15] perf probe: Allow wildcard for cach ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 01/19] perf probe: Use strbuf for making s ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: [GIT PULL] workqueue fixes for v4.6-rc5Linus Torvalds
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 18/19] perf probe: Allow wildcard for cach ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: Regression of v4.6-rc vs. v4.5: hangs after a few minutes afte ...Stefan Richter
[New][PATCH v12 00/10] arm64: Add kernel probes (kprobes) supportDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 01/10] arm64: Add HAVE_REGS_AND_STACK_ACCESS_API featureDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 03/10] arm64: add conditional instruction simulation su ...David Long
 [PATCH v12 07/10] arm64: kprobes instruction simulation supportDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 08/10] arm64: Add trampoline code for kretprobesDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 10/10] kprobes: Add arm64 case in kprobe example moduleDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 09/10] arm64: Add kernel return probes support (kretprobes)David Long
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] ASoC: bcm2835: Add S16_LE support via packed DMA t ...Eric Anholt
 Re: [PATCH 3/3] lightnvm: rename dma helper functionsMatias_Bjørling
 [PATCH v12 05/10] arm64: Kprobes with single stepping supportDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 04/10] arm64: Blacklist non-kprobe-able symbolsDavid Long
 [PATCH v12 06/10] arm64: Treat all entry code as non-kprobe-ableDavid Long
 Re: [PATCH V10 2/6] mfd: max77620: add core driver for MAX77620/MA ...Laxman Dewangan
 Re: [PATCH v2] net: Add Qualcomm IPC routerDavid Miller
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] lightnvm: do not free unused metadata on rrpcMatias_Bjørling
 [PATCH v12 02/10] arm64: Add more test functions to insn.cDavid Long
[New]rcX probs, UBSAN complaints. one complaint about BIOSJim Cromie
 Re: [RFC PATCH] lightnvm: expose configuration through sysfsGreg KH
 Re: [GIT PULL] workqueue fixes for v4.6-rc5Tejun Heo
 Re: [PATCH 12/12] Documentation: add Sync File docDaniel Vetter
 Re: [PATCH 1/1] [RFC] workqueue: fix ghost PENDING flag while doin ...Tejun Heo
[New][PATCH] i2c-mux-pca9541: fix setup_timer.cocci warningsJulia Lawall
 Re: [PATCH 00/12] De-stage Sync File FrameworkDaniel Vetter
 Re: [RFC PATCH v2 1/2] [media] tvp5150: Add input connectors DT bi ...Javier Martinez Canillas
[New][PATCH v3 1/2] soc: qcom: smd: Introduce compile stubsBjorn Andersson
 [PATCH v3 2/2] net: Add Qualcomm IPC routerBjorn Andersson
 Re: [PATCHv2] musb_host: fix lockup on rxcsr_h_errorBin Liu
 [PATCH perf/core v5.1 14/15] perf probe: Allow wildcard for cached ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: [PATCH v5] mm: SLAB freelist randomizationAndrew Morton
 Re: [PATCH V2 RFC] fixup! virtio: convert to use DMA apiDavid Woodhouse
 Re: [PATCH v2] kconfig: add unexpected data itself to warningPaul Bolle
 Re: [PATCH v3 3/7] drm/fb-helper: Add fb_deferred_io supportDaniel Vetter
 Re: [PATCH v3 6/7] drm/qxl: Use drm_fb_helper deferred_io supportDaniel Vetter
 Re: Regression of v4.6-rc vs. v4.5: hangs after a few minutes afte ...Stefan Richter
 Re: [PATCH] parisc: fix a bug when syscall number of tracee is __N ...Helge Deller
 Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] drm: Add fbdev deferred io support to helpersDaniel Vetter
 Re: [PATCH v3 3/7] drm/fb-helper: Add fb_deferred_io supportNoralf_Trønnes
[New][PATCH] usb: devio: declare usbdev_vm_ops as staticMichele Curti
 Re: [RFC PATCH] lightnvm: expose configuration through sysfsMatias_Bjørling
 another patch in #for-linus (was Re: [RFC] a corner case of open(2))Al Viro
 Re: [PATCH v7 0/9] ARM: dts: DRA7: Add dt nodes for PWMSSTony Lindgren
 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] soc: qcom: smd: Introduce compile stubsAndy Gross
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 14/19] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: Regression of v4.6-rc vs. v4.5: hangs after a few minutes afte ...Stefan Richter
[New][PATCH] i2c-algo-bit: declare i2c_bit_quirk_no_clk_stretch as staticMichele Curti
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: PIE infrastructureRussell King - ARM Linux
[New][PATCH] Documentation: Fix typos on several linesKyeongmin Cho
 Re: [PATCH 1.1/2] xfs: abstract PF_FSTRANS to PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSMichal Hocko
[New][PATCH v3] char/rtc: replace blacklist with whitelistArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: DRA7x: dts: Fix the 32kHz clock calculationTero Kristo
 Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] drm: Add fbdev deferred io support to helpersNoralf_Trønnes
 Re: [PATCH v3] char/rtc: replace blacklist with whitelistGeert Uytterhoeven
 Re: [PATCH] tty: provide tty_name() even without CONFIG_TTYRichard Guy Briggs
 Re: 4.6-rc5 on arm (nokia n900): spinlock bad magic on CPU#0,Pavel Machek
 [PATCH 03/11] x86, perf: Add Top Down events to Intel AtomAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 06/11] perf, tools, stat: Force --per-core mode for .aggr-p ...Andi Kleen
 [PATCH 04/11] x86, perf: Use new ht_on flag in HT leak workaroundAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 10/11] perf, tools, stat: Add computation of TopDown formulasAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 08/11] perf, tools, stat: Scale values by unit before metricsAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 11/11] perf, tools, stat: Add extra output of counter value ...Andi Kleen
 [PATCH 09/11] perf, tools, stat: Basic support for TopDown in perf ...Andi Kleen
[New]Add top down metrics to perf statAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 01/11] x86, perf: Support sysfs files depending on SMT statusAndi Kleen
 Re: [PATCH v3] char/rtc: replace blacklist with whitelistArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH 4/4] ARM: remove duplicate const qualifierNicolas Pitre
 [PATCH 02/11] x86, perf: Add Top Down events to Intel CoreAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 05/11] perf, tools: Parse an .aggr-per-core event attributeAndi Kleen
 [PATCH 07/11] perf, tools, stat: Avoid fractional digits for integ ...Andi Kleen
 Re: [PATCH v2] livepatch: Add some basic LivePatch documentationJiri Kosina
 Re: [PATCH v5] mm: SLAB freelist randomizationThomas Garnier
 Re: Build regressions/improvements in v4.6-rc5Russell King - ARM Linux
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCH 1/2] mm: add PF_MEMALLOC_NOFSMichal Hocko
 RE: [EXT] Re: [PATCH RESEND 3/5] USB: serial: cp210x: Added commen ...Konstantin Shkolnyy
 Re: [PATCH v2] livepatch: Add some basic LivePatch documentationJiri Kosina
 Re: [PATCH v2] livepatch: Add some basic LivePatch documentationJiri Kosina
 Re: [patch V2] lib: GCD: add binary GCD algorithmAndrew Morton
 Re: [PATCH 1.2/2] mm: introduce memalloc_nofs_{save,restore} APIMichal Hocko
 Re: [RFC PATCH v1 00/18] x86: Secure Memory Encryption (AMD)Tom Lendacky
 Re: [PATCH 1/5] leds: triggers: Allow to switch the trigger to "pa ...Ezequiel Garcia
 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: DRA7x: dts: Fix the 32kHz clock calculation"J.D. Schroeder"
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 14/19] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import ...Hemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCH 3/3] lightnvm: rename dma helper functionsJavier_González
 Re: [PATCH v4 00/13] Support non-lru page migrationAndrew Morton
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v4 14/19] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import ...Hemant Kumar
 [PATCH v3 2/2] dt-bindings: imx: ldb: Add ddc-i2c-bus propertyAkshay Bhat
[New][PATCH v3 1/2] drm/imx: imx-ldb: Add DDC supportAkshay Bhat
 Re: [PATCH 1.2/2] mm: introduce memalloc_nofs_{save,restore} APIMichal Hocko
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 10/15] perf buildid-cache: Scan and import ...Hemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCHSET v5] Make background writeback great again for the fi ...Jens Axboe
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5.1 14/15] perf probe: Allow wildcard for ca ...Hemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCH 4/5] sparc/defconfigs: Remove CONFIG_IPV6_PRIVACYDavid Miller
 Re: [PATCH] sparc64: recognize and support Sonoma CPU typeDavid Miller
 Re: [PATCH 3.16 106/217] sd: disable discard_zeroes_data for UNMAPRafael David Tinoco
 Re: [PATCH] ASoC: pcm: allow changing the playback/capture rates f ...Peter Rosin
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 12/15] perf-list: Show SDT and pre-cached ...Hemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 11/15] perf probe: Accept %sdt and %cached ...Hemant Kumar
 Re: [PATCH v6] i2c: rk3x: add i2c support for rk3399 socDoug Anderson
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devFelipe Balbi
 Re: [PATCHSET v5] Make background writeback great again for the fi ...Jens Axboe
[New]Re: [PATCH] mm: put activate_page_pvecs and others pagevec togetherAndrew Morton
 Re: [PATCH] usb: dwc3: host: inherit dma configuration from parent devArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v1] ARM: clocksource: make ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER selectableRussell King - ARM Linux
[New][PATCH char-misc-linus] misc: mic: Fix for double fetch security b ...Ashutosh Dixit
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Define vqmmc for SD card and ...Javier Martinez Canillas
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 02/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use path/to/bin ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 1.2/2] mm: introduce memalloc_nofs_{save,restore} APIMichal Hocko
 Re: [RFC6 PATCH v6 00/21] ILP32 for ARM64 - LTP resultsAndrew Pinski
 Re: [PATCH] ACPI/device_sysfs: Add sysfs support for _HRV hardware ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH] ACPI/device_sysfs: Add sysfs support for _HRV hardware ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH] tty: provide tty_name() even without CONFIG_TTYPaul Moore
 Re: [PATCH 3.2 000/115] 3.2.80-rc1 reviewBen Hutchings
 Re: [PATCH v2] ACPI/SRAT: fix SRAT order parsing when both LAPIC a ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/6] ACPI / osi: Fix default _OSI(Darwin) support"Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 02/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use path/to/bin ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] mm: Real pagecache iteratorsAndrew Morton
 Re: [PATCHv2] musb_host: fix lockup on rxcsr_h_errorBin Liu
 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Define vqmmc for eMMC card on ...Javier Martinez Canillas
 Re: [PATCH] ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: note buggy I2S support when the c ...Peter Rosin
 Re: [PATCH v4 2/4] ARM64: dts: rockchip: add core dtsi file for RK ...Heiko Stübner
 Re: [PATCH v4 1/4] Documentation: rockchip-dw-mshc: add descriptio ...Heiko Stübner
 Re: [PATCH v4 4/4] ARM64: dts: rockchip: add dts file for RK3399 e ...Heiko Stübner
 Re: [PATCH] powercap/intel_rapl: Add support for Kabylake"Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Lower SD card interface volta ...Javier Martinez Canillas
 Re: [PATCH v4 3/4] Documentation: devicetree: rockchip: Document r ...Heiko Stübner
 Re: [PATCH V2] cpuidle: Change ktime_get() with local_clock()"Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH v6 3/7] perf record: Split output into multiple files v ...Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH] PM / clk: ensure we don't allocate a -ve size of count ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [PATCH] scsi: fc: force inlining of wwn conversion functionsArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH v6 0/7] perf tools: Use SIGUSR2 control data dumppingArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH] i2c-mux-pca9541: fix setup_timer.cocci warningsPeter Rosin
 Re: [PATCH] block: partitions: efi: Always check for alternative G ...Julius Werner
 Re: [RFC 1/4] perf kvm: Enable 'record' on powerpcArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
 Re: [PATCH 1/4] thermal: Add support for hardware-tracked trip pointsEduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH 3.16 000/217] 3.16.35-rc1 reviewBen Hutchings
 Re: [PATCH 7/9] thermal: of: Add support for hardware-tracked trip ...Eduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH 2/4] thermal: of: implement .set_trips for device tree ...Eduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH 4/4] thermal: bang-bang governor: act on lower trip bou ...Eduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH v4 1/7] regulator: rk808: Add rk808_reg_ops_ranges for LDO3Heiko Stübner
 Re: [PATCH] media: fix media_ioctl use-after-free when driver unbindsShuah Khan
 [PATCH, RFT] byteswap: try to avoid __builtin_constant_p gcc bugArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH, RFT] byteswap: try to avoid __builtin_constant_p gcc bugJosh Poimboeuf
[New][PATCH 00/15] patches missing from lustre 2.5.51James Simmons
 [PATCH 12/15] staging: lustre: osc: Track and limit "unstable" pagesJames Simmons
 [PATCH 15/15] staging: lustre: ptlrpc: quiet warning for 2.1/2.5 c ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 14/15] staging: lustre: osc: Use SOFT_SYNC to urge server c ...James Simmons
[New][PATCH] arm64: Relocate screen_info.lfb_base on PCI BAR allocationAlexander Graf
 [PATCH 13/15] staging: lustre: osc: Track number of "unstable" pag ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 10/15] staging: lustre: clio: add debug message in osc_comp ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 11/15] staging: lustre: mgc: fix 'error handling' issuesJames Simmons
 [PATCH 09/15] staging: lustre: llite: Replace printing of i_ino wi ...James Simmons
[New]mmotm 2016-04-27-15-21 uploaded[email protected] ...
 [PATCH 08/15] staging: lustre: ldlm: update comments about ldlm l_ ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 07/15] staging: lustre: ldlm: remove code wireshark handlingJames Simmons
 [PATCH 06/15] staging: lustre: ldlm: clean up l_flagsJames Simmons
 [PATCH 04/15] staging: lustre: lmv: kernel crash due to misconfigu ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 05/15] staging: lustre: ldlm: use accessor macros for l_flagsJames Simmons
 [PATCH 01/15] staging: lustre: llite: reset writeback index in ll_ ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 03/15] staging: lustre: obdclass: add LCT_SERVER_SESSION fo ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 02/15] staging: lustre: llite: NFS reexport issueJames Simmons
 Re: [PATCH] xfs: idle aild if the AIL is pushed up to the target LSNDave Chinner
[New][RFC 00/20] net: dsa: dsa_port structure and tree-wide opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 02/20] net: dsa: be consistent with NETDEV_CHANGEUPPERVivien Didelot
 [RFC 10/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: setup a dsa_portVivien Didelot
 [RFC 08/20] net: dsa: bcm_sf2: use bridge device from dsa_portVivien Didelot
 [RFC 15/20] net: dsa: add tree-wide FDB opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 20/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: setup PVT on cross-chip opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 18/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add flags to infoVivien Didelot
 [RFC 19/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: conditionally init PVTVivien Didelot
 [RFC 16/20] net: dsa: add tree-wide VLAN opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 13/20] net: dsa: list switches in treeVivien Didelot
 [RFC 17/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: factorize port bridge changeVivien Didelot
 [RFC 14/20] net: dsa: add tree-wide bridge opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 06/20] net: dsa: move bridge device in dsa_portVivien Didelot
 [RFC 09/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: check HW vlan with dsa_portVivien Didelot
 [RFC 11/20] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: use bridge from dsa_portVivien Didelot
 [RFC 07/20] net: dsa: list ports in switchVivien Didelot
 [RFC 12/20] net: dsa: rename dst->ds to dst->switchesVivien Didelot
 [PATCH v3 02/16] rtc: cmos: move mc146818rtc code out of asm-gener ...Arnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 01/16] rtc: cmos: remove empty asm/mc146818rtc.h filesArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 15/16] char/genrtc: remove asm-generic/rtc.h from mipsArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 10/16] rtc: m68k: provide ioctl for q40Arnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 12/16] rtc: powerpc: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 03/16] char/genrtc: x86: remove remnants of asm/rtc.hArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 11/16] char/genrtc: remove m68k supportArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 04/16] rtc: sh: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 08/16] char/genrtc: remove parisc supportArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 16/16] char/genrtc: remove the rest of the driverArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 07/16] rtc: parisc: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
 [RFC 05/20] net: dsa: pass dsa_port down to drivers VLAN opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 04/20] net: dsa: pass dsa_port down to drivers FDB opsVivien Didelot
 [RFC 01/20] net: dsa: introduce a dsa_port structureVivien Didelot
 [RFC 03/20] net: dsa: pass dsa_port down to drivers bridge opsVivien Didelot
 [PATCH v3 13/16] char/genrtc: remove powerpc supportArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 06/16] char/genrtc: remove mn10300 supportArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 05/16] char/genrtc: remove alpha supportArnd Bergmann
 [PATCH v3 14/16] rtc: generic: remove get_rtc_time/set_rtc_time wr ...Arnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH 05/15] staging: lustre: ldlm: use accessor macros for l ...Bruce Korb
 Re: [BUG] x86/efi: MMRs no longer properly mapped after switch to ...Borislav Petkov
 [PATCH v3 09/16] rtc: m68k: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
[New][PATCH v3 00/16] genrtc removalArnd Bergmann
 Re: [PATCH 2/2] mm, debug: report when GFP_NO{FS,IO} is used expli ...Dave Chinner
 Re: [PATCH v3 09/16] rtc: m68k: provide rtc_class_ops directlyArnd Bergmann
 Re: [RFC 01/20] net: dsa: introduce a dsa_port structureAndrew Lunn
 Re: [RFC 03/20] net: dsa: pass dsa_port down to drivers bridge opsAndrew Lunn
 Re: [RFC 07/20] net: dsa: list ports in switch\\Andrew Lunn
[New][PATCH] cpufreq: governor: Change confusing struct field and varia ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
 Re: [RFC 12/20] net: dsa: rename dst->ds to dst->switchesAndrew Lunn
 Re: [PATCH v3 04/16] rtc: sh: provide rtc_class_ops directlyRich Felker
 Re: [PATCH v2 4/9] of: Add bindings of hw throttle for socthermEduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH 3/6] intel_sgx: driver for Intel Secure Guard eXtensionsJethro Beekman
 Re: [PATCH] Documentation: Fix typos on several linesRandy Dunlap
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] thermal: tegra: add Tegra132 specific SOC_THERM ...Eduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH] fujitsu-laptop: Use IS_ENABLED() instead of checking f ...Jonathan Woithe
 Re: [PATCH 4/9] thermal: rockchip: handle the power sequence for t ...Eduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH v4 00/13] Support non-lru page migrationMinchan Kim
 Re: [PATCH 0/9] thermal: rockchip: Support rk3366/rk3399 SoCS and ...Eduardo Valentin
 Re: [PATCH v2] lib: make sg_pool tristate instead of bool"Martin K. Petersen"
[New][PATCH V5 0/6] Introduce framework for SLIMbus device driversSagar Dharia
 [PATCH V5 1/6] SLIMbus: Device management on SLIMbusSagar Dharia
 [PATCH V5 5/6] slimbus: Add support for 'clock-pause' featureSagar Dharia
 [PATCH V5 4/6] slim: qcom: Add Qualcomm Slimbus controller driverSagar Dharia
 [PATCH V5 3/6] slimbus: Add messaging APIs to slimbus frameworkSagar Dharia
 [PATCH V5 6/6] slim: qcom: Add runtime-pm support using clock-paus ...Sagar Dharia
 Re: [PATCH 3.2 085 /115] veth: don’t modify ip_summed; doing s ...Hannes Frederic Sowa
 [PATCH V5 2/6] of/slimbus: OF helper for SLIMbusSagar Dharia
 Re: [PATCH 3.16 106/217] sd: disable discard_zeroes_data for UNMAP"Martin K. Petersen"
 Re:_[PATCH_3.2_085/115]_veth:_don’t_modify_ip_s ummed;_doing_so_ ...Ben Greear
 Re: [PATCH 1/3] module: Invalidate signatures on force-loaded modulesRusty Russell
 Re: [PATCH v2] lib/mpi: Fix kernel unaligned access in mpi_write_t ...Herbert Xu
 [PATCH 04/21] X86_64, UV: Add UV MMR Illegal Access FunctionMike Travis
 [PATCH 11/21] X86_64, UV: Move scir info to the per cpu info structMike Travis
 [PATCH 19/21] X86_64, UV: Update physical address conversions for UV4Mike Travis
 [PATCH 05/21] X86_64, UV: Prep for UV4 MMR updatesMike Travis
 [PATCH 17/21] X86_64, UV: Support UV4 socket address changesMike Travis
 [PATCH 18/21] X86_64, UV: Build GAM reference tablesMike Travis
 [PATCH 12/21] X86_64, UV: Move blade local processor ID to the per ...Mike Travis
 [PATCH 09/21] X86_64, UV: Update MMIOH setup function to work for ...Mike Travis
 [PATCH 03/21] X86_64, UV: Add UV4 Specific DefinesMike Travis
 [PATCH 16/21] X86_64, UV: Add obtaining GAM Range Table from UV BIOSMike Travis
 [PATCH 21/21] X86_64, UV: Fix incorrect nodes and pnodes for cpule ...Mike Travis
 [PATCH 13/21] X86_64, UV: Allocate common per node hub info struct ...Mike Travis
[New][PATCH v3 0/3] block: avoid to call .bi_end_io() recursivelyMing Lei
 [PATCH 10/21] X86_64, UV: Create per cpu info structs to replace p ...Mike Travis
 Re: [PATCH v2] lib/mpi: Fix kernel unaligned access in mpi_write_t ...Sowmini Varadhan
 [PATCH v3 3/3] block: avoid to call .bi_end_io() recursivelyMing Lei
[New][PATCH net v3 0/5] drivers: net: cpsw: phy-handle fixes"David Rivshin (Allworx)"
 [PATCH v3 2/3] fs: direct-io: call .bi_end_io via bio_endio()Ming Lei
 Re: [PATCH 0/5] mpt3sas: driver update for Phase12"Martin K. Petersen"
[New][PATCH v3 1/3] fs: direct-io: handle error in dio_end_io()Ming Lei
 [PATCH 08/21] X86_64, UV: Clean up redunduncies after merge of UV4 ...Mike Travis
 [PATCH 06/21] X86_64, UV: Add UV4 Specific MMR definitionsMike Travis
 [PATCH 20/21] X86_64, UV: Remove Obsolete GRU MMR address translationMike Travis
 [PATCH 07/21] X86_64, UV: Remove Support for UV1Mike Travis
 [PATCH 14/21] X86_64, UV: Fold blade info into per node hub info s ...Mike Travis
 [PATCH 15/21] X86_64, UV: Add UV4 addressing discovery functionMike Travis
[New][PATCH 00/21] X86_64, UV: Update kernel for SGI UV4 supportMike Travis
 [PATCH 02/21] X86_64, UV: Add UV Architecture DefinesMike Travis
 [PATCH 01/21] X86_64, UV: Add Initial UV4 definitionsMike Travis
 Re: [PATCH] mptsas: fix checks for dma mapping errors"Martin K. Petersen"
[New]我的主页在我的主页在
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 02/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use path/to/bin ...Namhyung Kim
 [PATCH net v3 1/5] drivers: net: cpsw: fix parsing of phy-handle D ..."David Rivshin (Allworx)"
 Re: [PATCH V4] audit: add tty field to LOGIN eventRichard Guy Briggs
 [PATCH net v3 2/5] drivers: net: cpsw: fix segfault in case of bad ..."David Rivshin (Allworx)"
 Re: [PATCH v14 2/2] drm/bridge: Add I2C based driver for ps8640 bridgeJitao Shi
[New][PATCH 00/12] staging: lustre: add patches from lustre 2.5.52 versionJames Simmons
 [PATCH 12/12] staging: lustre: llite: fixup return value ll_direct ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 11/12] staging: lustre: ptlrpc: initialize request session ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 10/12] staging: lustre: llog: we don't need vfsmountJames Simmons
 [PATCH 09/12] staging: lustre: llite: check ret of ll_prep_md_op_d ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 08/12] staging: lustre: llite: debugging for ll_file_open L ...James Simmons
 Re: [PATCH] mm/zswap: use workqueue to destroy poolSergey Senozhatsky
 [PATCH net v3 3/5] drivers: net: cpsw: don't ignore phy-mode if ph ..."David Rivshin (Allworx)"
 [PATCH 07/12] staging: lustre: libcfs: Fix NUMA emulated modeJames Simmons
 [PATCH 06/12] staging: lustre: fid: add a connect flag for open by FIDJames Simmons
 [PATCH 04/12] staging: lustre: ldlm: check all errors during ldlm_ ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 05/12] staging: lustre: obd: cleanup client import if clien ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 01/12] staging: lustre: obd: remove newline from LCONSOLE s ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 02/12] staging: lustre: obd: add newline for dumped config ...James Simmons
 [PATCH 03/12] staging: lustre: ptlrpc: use unified handler for OST ...James Simmons
 Re: [BUG] x86/efi: MMRs no longer properly mapped after switch to ...Alex Thorlton
 [PATCH net v3 4/5] dt: cpsw: phy-handle, phy_id, and fixed-link ar ..."David Rivshin (Allworx)"
 [PATCH net v3 5/5] drivers: net: cpsw: use of_phy_connect() in fix ..."David Rivshin (Allworx)"
 Re: [PATCH v2] livepatch: Add some basic LivePatch documentationBalbir Singh
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 02/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use path/to/bin ...Masami Hiramatsu
 Re: powerpc: wire up preadv2 and pwritev2 syscallsMichael Ellerman
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 02/15] perf-buildid-cache: Use path/to/bin ...Masami Hiramatsu
[New]linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm treeStephen Rothwell
 Re: [PATCH v6 07/12] usb: otg: add OTG/dual-role corePeter Chen
[New][lkp] [ASoC] 24164c2d37: BUG: unable to handle kernel"Ye, Xiaolong"
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 04/15] perf probe: Add --cache option to c ...Namhyung Kim
 Re: [PATCH] cpufreq: governor: Change confusing struct field and v ...Viresh Kumar
 Re: [PATCH v2] cpufreq: st: enable selective initialization based ...Viresh Kumar
 RE: [PATCH v2 4/6] ACPI / osi: Fix default _OSI(Darwin) support"Zheng, Lv"
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 04/15] perf probe: Add --cache option to c ...Namhyung Kim
 Re: [PATCH v4 04/11] drm: sun4i: Add DT bindings documentationRob Herring
 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] dt/bindings: display: Add DT bindings for Mali ...Rob Herring
 Re: [PATCH perf/core v5 05/15] perf probe: Use cache entry if possibleNamhyung Kim
 Re: [PATCHv2 4/7] Documentation: dt: socfpga: Add Arria10 Ethernet ...Rob Herring
 Re: [PATCH V4] audit: add tty field to LOGIN eventPeter Hurley
 Re: [PATCH 7/8] wbt: add general throttling mechanismxiakaixu
 [PATCH v2 2/2] usb: misc: usbtest: fix error of urb allocationChunfeng Yun
[New][PATCH v2 1/2] usb: core: buffer: avoid NULL pointer dereferrenceChunfeng Yun
\
 
  \ /
  Last update: 2018-01-19 14:00    [0.465 seconds]
©2004-2018 Jasper Spaans