SubjectRe: ext4 error
On Wed, 2016-04-13 at 13:44 +0000, Eric Shang wrote:
> HI All:
>   I meet an ext4 error, following is the error log. After panic, I check the
> emmc by the tool debufs, the inode 69878 i_nlink is not zero. And this inode
> don't belong to parent dir 6987, it belong to other file(this inode belong to
> two files when check by debugfs ncheck), I guess than this inode has beed
> deleted in memory and already used by other file. But the parent dentry
> buff_head not flush to emmc. But when lookup this dentry can't find it' in
> dentry cache, and then lookup_real, read the dentry from emmc, get the file
> inode which already be deleted.
>   Can any give me some help how to check this issue. My kernel version is 3.18
> form Android . I thinks something wrong with dentry cache flush and dirty
> buff_head flush to emmc. Thanks all!

Are you somehow using DAX and my dax_get_unmapped_area patches in your Android
3.18 kernel? I doubt this is the case, but I thought I should check since you
reported it to me and Matthew with the same cc list.

If you are simply using a distributed Android kernel, you should report it to
Android email list or bug tracker.

-Toshi

  Last update: 2016-04-13 16:41    [W:0.049 / U:0.208 seconds]