SubjectRe: Dear Friend, (BUSINESS PROPOSAL)
Hello,
My Names are Adnan El-Sheriff, A businessman from Jordan, real estate developer and contractor with projects.
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business joint venture partnership which I intend to establish in any country where business climate is good and lucrative. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I need to invest hugely round the world now that the money is available and that I have the opportunity,
I will like to invest into these three key areas in any part of your country. If there is any other business that is better than what I am listing below, please kindly guide me for I will be very glad to follow your advice.
1). Real estate
2). the transport industry
3). General Trading.

If you are ready to do a joint business partnership with me and you can speak English language, then you very much have what it takes to deliver, then you are my kind of person and therefore I will like to hear from you.
I await your response soonest

Warmest regards,

Adnan El-Sheriff

  Last update: 2016-03-14 15:41    [W:0.029 / U:0.324 seconds]