SubjectRe: coccinelle: add style check for assignment in if
>> Can the check result display be more convenient from the semantic
>> patch script interface in comparison to the other tool?
>
> -ENOPARSE. More detail please.

Kris Borer suggested a SmPL script which can generate (only) patches
so far by the usual application of the Coccinelle software.
I assume that this approach was limited just because Julia Lawall
indicated that this functionality would be sufficient for a while.

The documentation for the command "make coccicheck" mentions
additional modes.
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/coccinelle.txt?id=ec97946ed038f4b3faa587bc76152b198805b0c4#n170

They refer to specific output formats for the result from the
static source code analysis.

* How often would you like to look at proposed changes by the
Org mode format (of Emacs)?
http://orgmode.org/

* Do you find the report mode also useful occasionally?

Are you interested to get further output variants?

Examples:
* CSV
* XML

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2016-02-10 10:21    [W:1.985 / U:0.012 seconds]