Subjectfs/udf and udftools
Date
Is anyone maintaining these or am I about to volunteer for another job?

I'm having to dig into fs/udf and udftools/mkudffs as part of a project I'm working on.
It looks like both have been lacking in personal TLC for quite a while. The changes to
fs/udf seem to be tree wide VFS work but not updates to things like write support and
udftools seems to have been frozen for >10 years. Both ~work but I'd like to fix an
oops I'm getting in udftools and work on adding fallocate() support to fs/udf and then
feed it back to the community rather than let the changes bit rot locally.

Where to go from here? I've been reading LKML on marc: for years, mainly to see what Linus,
Al and a variable group of other people say/do but I've never done more than tinker with
the kernel locally. I'm using git for the project mentioned above but again am not an
expert but willing to learn. I'm not currently subscribed so please cc me if you could.

smk

  Last update: 2016-02-10 23:21    [W:0.064 / U:0.120 seconds]