SubjectRe: BUG: User triggerable kernel panic in 4.8 (possibly 4.9)
Hello,

Thanks for report. I suspect this bug got lost in the noise of
linux-kernel. Adding more relevant lists and people to CC.

Honza

--
Jan Kara <jack@suse.com>
SUSE Labs, CR

  Last update: 2016-11-29 09:40    [W:0.067 / U:0.164 seconds]