SubjectRe: Kildall
Den 10/15/2016 23:19, skrev jdow:
> On 2016-10-15 05:31, Ove Bjørn Karlsen wrote:

>>> I also wrote this:
>>> https://medium.com/@Stage_Mind/the-metaphysical-realities-of-a-good-low-jitter-operating-system-93e7b248e458#.gitf5ib10
>>>

>> Just to be a little bit crazy, if the remotest chance of anyone
>> wanting me to
>> work with this, and finance it, I would.
>>
>> RightOS by Admirers Of Paradox Theos. Some of the most intelligen men
>> in the
>> world who respect the metaphysical might pull this off. And fix so many
>> obscurities we find with the modern internet.
>>
>> Peaceful Salutations.
>>

> Just off hand after between 15 and 20 years monitoring the LKML the
> fellows here didn't bother to read the rant. And incidentally, Gary
> Kildall was an American first with ancestors from your neck of the
> woods. He spoke American English with no more accent than a few stiff
> drinks might cause. I met him at a computer convention many years ago
> and had the chance to chatter with him. So if you're getting all
> national pride, you're being a little silly. Next time approach it
> without the rant. It might get a better reception. This group does NOT
> go for demonstrations of ego in the code or newbie coders.
>
> {^_^}

I do not need to you speak of behalf of "the fellows". And, no, I am not
a newbie coder, I have done some of the worlds best DSP, beating all
your contemporary recordlabels, better kernel configs than most here,
and the philosophy I present is also better than all current Microsoft,
Linux, CP/M etc, that honestly, are all based in phallic totems, that
can never really be truly good.

It is that point of intelligence, beyond phallic totems, that people
truly should reach for. However to become conscious of this, and
actually do it, seems hard, in a culture where 99% of it, seems phallic
based, thought relevant to mindreducing drugs, or citypromiscuity and
liqour. And even it all is about sex and ofcourse really children, many
of these doesn´t even hit the mark there.

I have gone there though, and made it simpler for the rest. Follow,
Intelligent People.

My summary of research on religion has been top 1% research on Academia
aswell, and is available here: https://independent.academia.edu/OveKarlsen

Peaceful Salutations

  Last update: 2016-10-16 22:14    [W:0.067 / U:0.072 seconds]