SubjectRe: [RFC 4/8] Improve the tracking of active utilisation
There is a How-to that explains how to describe a scenario:
https://git.linaro.org/power/rt-app.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/tutorial.txt

as well as some examples in the doc directory

Regards,
Vincent

On 28 January 2016 at 14:48, luca abeni <luca.abeni@unitn.it> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:05:44 +0100
> Vincent Guittot <vincent.guittot@linaro.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Luca,
>>

>> On 27 January 2016 at 15:45, Luca Abeni <luca.abeni@unitn.it> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Peter,

>> > Thanks; I'll check with Juri how to do all of this with rt-app (or
>> > how to modify rt-app to stress these functionalities).
>> >

>> This version of workload generator /rt-app can do all sequences you
>> want:
>> https://git.linaro.org/power/rt-app.git/shortlog/refs/heads/master
> Thanks Vincent; I am going to have a look at it.
> Are the "lock_order" and "resources" task parameters documented or
> described somewhere?
>

> Thanks,
> Luca
>
>> The merge of these changes are ongoing but still not finished.
>>
>> Let me know if you need help to use it and create some use cases
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vincent
>>

>> > Thanks,
>> > Luca

  Last update: 2016-01-28 15:21    [W:0.076 / U:0.656 seconds]