SubjectRe: Linux 4.3.4
From
On 1/23/16, Greg KH <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> I'm announcing the release of the 4.3.4 kernel.
>
> All users of the 4.3 kernel series must upgrade.
>
> The updated 4.3.y git tree can be found at:
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git
> linux-4.3.y
> and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=summary
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h
>
> ------------
>
> Makefile | 2
> drivers/acpi/osl.c | 13 +
> drivers/acpi/sleep.c | 6
> drivers/char/tpm/tpm.h | 7
> drivers/char/tpm/tpm_crb.c | 32 +---
> drivers/char/tpm/tpm_tis.c | 192
> ++++++++++++++++++++----
> drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/atl1c/atl1c_main.c | 7
> drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c | 8 -
> drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.h | 1
> drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/qca_spi.c | 5
> drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/sh_eth.c | 4
> drivers/net/phy/micrel.c | 13 +
> drivers/net/ppp/pppoe.c | 14 +
> drivers/net/ppp/pptp.c | 6
> drivers/net/usb/cdc_mbim.c | 26 +++
> drivers/net/usb/cdc_ncm.c | 10 +
> drivers/net/usb/r8152.c | 21 --
> drivers/net/vrf.c | 14 +
> drivers/platform/x86/toshiba_acpi.c | 1
> drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c | 5
> drivers/usb/core/config.c | 3
> drivers/usb/core/hub.c | 22 +-
> drivers/usb/core/quirks.c | 6
> drivers/usb/gadget/udc/pxa27x_udc.c | 3
> drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c | 11 -
> drivers/usb/host/whci/qset.c | 4
> drivers/usb/musb/Kconfig | 2
> drivers/usb/serial/cp210x.c | 1
> drivers/usb/serial/usb-serial-simple.c | 1
> drivers/usb/storage/uas.c | 4
> drivers/usb/storage/unusual_devs.h | 2
> drivers/usb/storage/unusual_uas.h | 2
> include/linux/acpi.h | 6
> include/linux/usb/quirks.h | 3
> include/net/dst.h | 33 ++++
> include/net/inetpeer.h | 1
> include/net/sock.h | 5
> include/net/vxlan.h | 2
> include/uapi/linux/Kbuild | 1
> lib/rhashtable.c | 25 +--
> net/ax25/af_ax25.c | 3
> net/bluetooth/sco.c | 3
> net/core/skbuff.c | 6
> net/core/sock.c | 5
> net/decnet/af_decnet.c | 3
> net/ipv4/af_inet.c | 3
> net/ipv4/fou.c | 3
> net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c | 5
> net/ipv4/tcp_output.c | 23 +-
> net/ipv6/addrconf.c | 8 -
> net/ipv6/af_inet6.c | 3
> net/ipv6/ip6_gre.c | 8 -
> net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c | 3
> net/irda/af_irda.c | 3
> net/openvswitch/conntrack.c | 16 +-
> net/sched/sch_api.c | 2
> net/sctp/ipv6.c | 8 +
> net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c | 4
> net/sctp/socket.c | 4
> net/socket.c | 1
> net/tipc/udp_media.c | 2
> net/unix/af_unix.c | 13 -
> security/keys/keyctl.c | 18 +-
> [...]

Hi Greg,

Please see this commit in Linus' tree

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/35a4933a895927990772ae96fdcfd2f806929ee2

You might want to merge that into your next stable series. WIthout
it, the linux-stable versions are not completely stable.

:-)

Jeff

  Last update: 2016-01-23 19:41    [W:0.081 / U:0.828 seconds]