SubjectRe: Request for submaintainer moderation: PFC pinctrl patches
Date
Hi Linus,

On Tuesday 08 September 2015 11:09:49 Linus Walleij wrote:
> Hi Renesas PFC folks,
>
> I am faced with a patchs storm for PFC stuf from Geert, Kununori and
> Sergei at the same time.
>
> I need help to review, prioritize and handle this. Also I have zero Renesas
> boards and no way to test if these collide at runtime, and for SH whether
> they collide even at compiletime.
>
> I want you to agree on one person to stack up and accumulate PFC patches
> for both fixes and devel and send me a pull request.
>
> Last time Laurent did this, I don not know if he's up for it again or
> if you need to appoint a new submaintainer.
>
> Anyways: suggestions?

I don't have time to handle this now, but I agree someone must shield you from
the storm. We're working on pinctrl support for the new R-Car H3 (R8A7795)
SoC, hence the amount of patches submitted for review. I believe they should
have been submitted to the linux-sh mailing list only until they reach enough
maturation for broader review.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart

  Last update: 2015-09-08 11:41    [W:0.070 / U:0.260 seconds]