SubjectRE: megaraid_sas: "FW in FAULT state!!", how to get more debug output? [BKO63661]
Hi Kashyap,

I finally managed to backport your patch to the SLES 12 kernel :-) I'll
build a test kernel for the customer and have them test it. I'll let you
know if I need your help later for the SLES 11 SP3 kernel backport -
thanks for the offer!

Jean

Le Tuesday 30 June 2015 à 16:03 +0530, Kashyap Desai a écrit :
> Jean,
>
> Patch is available at below repo -
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi.git - b for-next
>
> Commit id -
> 6431f5d7c6025f8b007af06ea090de308f7e6881
>
> If you share megaraid_sas driver code of your tree, I can provide patch for
> you.
>
> ` Kashyap

  Last update: 2015-07-01 11:41    [W:0.070 / U:0.544 seconds]