    SubjectRe: Linux XIA - merge proposal
    On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:26:46AM -0400, Michel Machado wrote:
    > On 03/10/2015 01:01 PM, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
    > > From my point of view (far outside the networking world and completely
    > >incompetent to judge the merits of XIA), this email seems like a
    > >reasonable starting point for a discussion, and I'm disappointed that
    > >it got shut down so fast. It might not be in *exactly* the form
    > >people are looking for, but hey, it's an introductory email, and
    > >Michel seems open to constructive feedback.
    >
    > Thank you for the support, Bjorn.
    >
    > I've brainstormed with friends questions that could address the concerns
    > that haven't been voiced in this thread, and I answered those questions in
    > our FAQ page:
    >
    > https://github.com/AltraMayor/XIA-for-Linux/wiki/FAQ
    >
    > While I would like to have Linux XIA merged, I also don't want to become
    > importunate. So, if nobody else shows interest in this thread, I'm going to
    > leave it to rest.

    But you have yet to actually post the code, why give up now, you haven't
    even tried. A number of people have given you hints here as to what you
    should be doing / trying, to just run away without even attempting it
    seems quite odd and defeatist.

    good luck,

    greg k-h

      Last update: 2015-03-15 11:01    [W:4.300 / U:0.004 seconds]