Subjectcsdio-kernel module status, if any (was: Re: char interface to sdio, chdio.c)
Hi all,

Sorry for posting out-of-thread, but I don't have the original mail and
thus cannot reply.

If refer to this thread:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/7/15/975

where you guys started to review and prepare things for
upstream-inclusion of the csdio-module.

Strangely enough the last mail on lkml.org isn't showing - I had to
use another lkml-archive: http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1407.2/01971.html

In it, greg is saying, that this thing is "_way_ down" on his list.

Has, by magic, anything evolved regarding the remarks made by Arnd and
I'm just too blind to find it? (nothing in recent kernel sources)

We are having the exact same need (a basic sdio-device-driver
accessing things from user-space) and are ready to invest some time in
it (if nothing comes in between) - but of course would like to start
from something sane.

best regards
--
Patrick.

  Last update: 2015-11-03 11:01    [W:0.036 / U:0.928 seconds]