SubjectRe: General protection fault in iscsi_rx_thread_pre_handler
From
Hi Nicholas,

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 6:53 AM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
<nab@linux-iscsi.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-01-23 at 09:30 +0800, Gavin Guo wrote:
>> Hi Nicholas,
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:35 AM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
>> <nab@linux-iscsi.org> wrote:

>> > <SNIP>

>> > Yep, that would be traditional iscsi-target + TCP export.

>> > Just curious, are you able to reliability reproduce this bug in a VM..?
>>
>> Thanks for your caring, the machine is on the customer side, I've
>> asked and now waiting for their response.
>
> Hi Gavin,
>
> Just curious if there has been any update on this yet..?
>
> --nab

Really thanks for your attention. I'm also currently waiting for the
customer's reply and will send the email again to ask for the result.
However, I think the symptom may be hard to replicate that's why the
customer didn't reply me for a long time. Thanks for your time again.

Thanks,
Gavin

  Last update: 2015-02-01 05:01    [W:1.097 / U:1.148 seconds]