SubjectRe: FIX ME in oxu210p-hcd.c

On 14-09-21 10:11 PM, gregkh@linuxfoundation.org wrote:

>>> Usually, it is set at its controller driver or pass through through device tree or
>>> platform data.
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>> Sorry Peter,
>> I apologize for asking for more help here but I will paste the function below and with my changes.
>> Please let me known if I am wrong and how to fix it as I new here.
>> Sorry for Wasting Your Time,
>
> Then please do not. Just because your other email addresses were banned
> from lkml, don't keep popping up and bothering people, it's rude, and
> will cause this address to be banned as well.

Sorry Greg,
I don't want to get banned again. I was trying to help out and learn, I was apologizing not
for wasting time as much as for making sure I wasn't wasting maintainer time again. I also
am coming to the conclusion that my terrible patches were a waste of time and I am trying
to get back into helping out.
Cheers,
Nick

  Last update: 2014-09-22 05:01    [W:0.131 / U:0.024 seconds]