SubjectRe: Fwd: linux-next: Tree for Jul 9
On 07/09/2014 11:56 AM, Nick Krause wrote:
> Very well then I just wnated the info for the conversation into my email.
> Seems not a good idea to do on the list. Seems better to do it this way.
> Nick

<see below>

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@infradead.org> wrote:

The mail thread is all here (just above here), so Reply does keep it,
it's just at the bottom of the email instead of at the top.
That's the way we prefer it, so please don't top-post your replies;
move the text cursor to the bottom of the email and then begin typing.

Thanks.

--
~Randy

  Last update: 2014-07-10 03:21    [W:0.066 / U:0.356 seconds]