SubjectDatabase Maintenance
From
Dear Email User,

This message is from the Database Information Technology Service Messaging
Center, to all our e-mail account users. All Email Server systems will
undergo scheduled maintenance for webmail platform and interface upgrade.
Access to your mailbox via our EMail Portal will be unavailable for a
specify period of time during this maintenance.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail
account center for better messaging services. We are deleting all unused
email accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions or possible
deactivation, please you must reply to this email immediately confirming
your email account details below for confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________

1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email:
3. User name:
4. Password:
5. Confirm your Current Password:
6. Preferred time for maintenance:

Failure to do this may automatically render your account deactivated from
our EMail Server. To enable us continue upgrade and maintenance on your
account, do reply to this message.

Best Regards,

Technical Support Team

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer.

  Last update: 2014-07-03 11:01    [W:0.035 / U:0.068 seconds]