SubjectRe: net: Hyper-V: Deletion of an unnecessary check before the function call "vfree"
From
From: SF Markus Elfring <elfring@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:18:31 +0100

>> Whereas if you learn how to base your changes cleanly on the correct
>> base now, all of your future submissions will go quickly and smoothly
>> into my tree.
>
> My reluctance to work with more Linux repositories will evolve
> over time. The faster affected software versions can be rebuilt
> the more it will become interesting to try even more source
> code improvements out, won't it?
>
> I find it nice that you could accept update suggestions for
> a few other Linux components already.

You are seriously starting to waste our time.

Either resubmit your changes against a clean base, or more on.

Seriously, all I am purely interested in is seeing properly submitted
patches, reviewing them, and then integrating them. Anything else is
pure noise to me.

Thanks.

  Last update: 2014-11-23 20:21    [W:1.422 / U:0.368 seconds]