    SubjectRe: USB Ethernet gadget on Nokia n900
    * Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> [141028 15:06]:
    > Hi!
    >
    > > Here's a patch that should fix the issues for built-in USB
    > > gadgets.
    > >
    > > Pavel, care to see if this gets NFSroot over USB working again
    > > for you?
    >
    > It seems to have did the trick for me. (Plus I needed to add
    >
    > +CONFIG_ARM_ATAG_DTB_COMPAT=y
    > +CONFIG_ARM_ATAG_DTB_COMPAT_CMDLINE_FROM_BOOTLOADER=y
    > +# CONFIG_ARM_ATAG_DTB_COMPAT_CMDLINE_EXTEND is not set
    >
    > to be able to control the command line, that's why testing took me a
    > while.)

    Hmm I think I have a patch somewhere here to enable the standard
    bootz command for n900 mainline u-boot.. That way you can just do

    # bootz ${loadaddr} - ${fdtaddr}

    > Networking now works against 3.17-based kernel. Thanks!

    Right on! Ideally the gadget probe would be event driven and called
    after USB controller driver probe. But that would mean keeping a
    list of all the gadgets as Felipe told me.

    > Tested-by: Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>

    Thanks for testing,

    Tony

      Last update: 2014-10-28 23:21    [W:2.672 / U:0.856 seconds]