SubjectGreetings From Morris Thompson.
Date
Dear Friend,

I am Morris Thompson, a Banker and credit system programmer. I saw your
email address while browsing through the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you.

I am contacting as to front you as the beneficiary and receive A
Diplomatic Package which I used by office and dispatched through Our
Central Bank Diplomatic Accredited Courier Agent to Europe and now
confirmed in their Vault. In the Package A Trunk was con-sealed with
United States 100 Dollar Bills Cash amounted to a total sum of U.S$10
Million belonging to one of the serving state Governor and please he do
not want his identity disclose.

He approached me to use my office and have the concealed package
containing the cash funds move out from the country and recommend a
reliable person in your country who will receives the consignments and
have the funds invest in good profitable investments which necessitated
my contacting you. He agreed to let you have 30% of the total funds, 10%
for me while you will invest the rest for him. If you are interested in
this transaction,

kindly revert back to me immediately and let me have your direct contacts
(Telephone numbers) and your receiving address where the Vault company
will arrange for A Diplomatic Delivery of the Packages to you.

Please like I requested earlier treat this with utmost secret. Forward your respond
to my private email address : morris_thompson1@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain bless,

Regards,

Morris Thompson.

  Last update: 2013-09-09 10:21    [W:0.229 / U:0.032 seconds]