From: Jens Axboe [axboe@kernel.dk]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 7:50 PM
To: Akhil Bhansali
Cc: kbuild test robot; OS Engineering; Ramprasad Chinthekindi; jmoyer@redhat.com; linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org; Amit Phansalkar; Andrew Morton
Subject: Re: [block:for-next 5/6] drivers/block/skd_main.c:441:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'readq'

On 09/23/2013 05:59 AM, Akhil Bhansali wrote:
> Hello Jens,
>
> I am sending a patch created on top of "Andrew's latest changes" to disable the 32 bit compilation of kronos driver.
>
> The patch takes care of following.
> 1. checkpatch.pl was showing 3 errors for assignment in if condition, I have got rid of that.
> 2. removal of readq / readl functions which are not used in the code.
> 3. warnings related to VPRINTKs for 64 bit compilation after latest fix from Andrew.

Thanks, things are improving. I will apply it.

--
Jens Axboe

PROPRIETARY-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INCLUDED

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for use by the recipient named above. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of information received in error is strictly prohibited, and violators will be pursued legally.

  Last update: 2013-09-27 13:41    [W:1.930 / U:0.004 seconds]