SubjectHello dear
Hello dear;

How is everything with you? I picked interest in you after going through your
profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have
something very important to disclose to you but I found it difficult to express
myself here since it's a public site.
Please i will appreciate if you will reply to me through my private e-mail
via: (peace_42owen@yahoo.com)
So we can get to know each other more better and i well give you my pictures
and more details about me OK.

Yours Friend
Peace Owen

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans