SubjectRE: [char-misc-next 2/3] mei: adding sysfs fw_status attribute
Date

> > > Oops, wait, the parent is already registered, that's not going to
> > > work, you want to create the files for the device itself that you
> > > are creating, so set the -
> > >
> > > sorry about that.
> >
> > So is this okay to go as is?
>
> What is "this"?

The intentions was to create the sysfs on a parent pci device, and these are already created .
The only reason I wanted do it here as this is true for any parent pci device we support currently that registers with mei.

Either this code ode is still confusing because I'm doing something wrong here or your mind
Is set on fixing this particular user space race issue.

Thanks
Tomas

  Last update: 2013-07-30 00:41    [W:0.066 / U:0.064 seconds]