SubjectYOUR WEBMAL HAS EXCEEDED IT'S LIMIT
From
You have a limit of 23,432 storage exceeded your mailbox set by your WEB
IT-SERVICE/Administrator, and you will be in trouble in sending and
receiving mails Until You Re-Validate.

Enter your password here: ( ) and send it back to us, which allows us to
transfer your contacts to our new web-mail client database. All emails
will be safe in this transition! All your old email still there and you
have new unread messages waiting you. We are confident that you will like
the new and improved web-mail interface.

Warning!
Failure to do this will result in limited access to your mailbox.Failure
to update your account within three days of this update notice, your
account will be permanently closed.

Sincerely,
IT Service!
Web-mail Services

  Last update: 2013-07-27 04:01    [W:0.029 / U:0.092 seconds]