SubjectRE: DWC2 and/or S3C-HSOTG for STA2X11 board
Date

Hi Federico,

As part of the merge, we will need to develop a PCI wrapper for
s3c-hsotg anyway, so I think it would not be wasted effort.
Actually, as a POC I already did this as a quick hack, just to
make sure that the driver will work on our PCIe prototyping
platform (it does).

As Felipe says, currently s3c-hsotg does have too much knowledge
of Samsung platform. But it should be fairly easy to move that
knowledge from the core code to a platform-device wrapper,
similar to platform.c in the dwc2 driver. So if you would like
to work on that (creating a PCI wrapper and a platform wrapper)
I think it would be useful.

If you want, I can send you my hacked-up code for the PCI
version of the driver, to use as a starting point.

--
Paul

  Last update: 2013-07-18 16:43    [W:0.533 / U:0.012 seconds]